Thread: My sway

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My sway

Hello everyone

I’m currently 9 weeks with my girl sway. Third and final baby! (Hubby is going in for the snip!)

So I’d love to hear thoughts on my sway. It wasn’t the strictest as we’ve had some fertility issues (me). So I am a bit nervous.

BD pattern - E4D - however, the month we conceived we only got to do 2 BD in total. One was 4 days before O and one was on the day of pos OPK. I should also mention that on the positive OPK day my hubby “released” a few hours prior to our attempt (found this out after!)

No douches/lube etc. Got up to pee around 10 mins after the deed. J&D?

Month before successful sway I took Femara. Didn’t month of sway (idiot) - but weirdly I’m sure this is how I fell pregnant.

Hardly ever ate breakfast at all, for the past year or so... apart from twice around the time of my period because I was starving in the morning which is very unusual for me.

LE diet - I had a very low cal diet anyway, so didn’t change anything. No exercise except walking the dog occasionally.

Hoping to get a good nub shot in 3/4 weeks so will post an update also going for an early gender ultrasound too. So will know for sure in 6 weeks. Feels like forever!

Pregnancy symptoms are SO different than with both boys... which is giving me a bit of false hope that I’m trying to keep at bay. Super nauseous, boobs growing and pimples everywhere! Three things I never had with the boys pregnancies and never had in general day to day life either. Especially the spots. Yuck.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Katiemay on your pregnancy! Sounds like a great sway. I like how you are quite relaxed with your exercise as that is a lot like I am (ttc next month), so gives me confidence. Goodluck!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, we see quite a lot of people seemingly unable to conceive the month on fertility meds who come off it and get girls the following month, even without the meds. Symptoms don't predict gender but hoping for pink for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks katiemay thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you've got lots of pink things going for you Katie everything crossed for you!! xx
    now 6blue5pink

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post