Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just had a miscarriage

So I found out a week or so ago I've had a miscarriage. I'm devasted. All I was thinking of while pregnant was how long till we could find out if it was a girl and now we have after suffering a miscarriage.
    This is now my 5th miscarriage but we are blessed with 5 children. I'm 39 but will be 40 soon and I dreamed of having one more and seeing if we could manage to have one more try at a girl.
    I just don't know what to do now.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss. Hope you can try again soon for your girl.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I just don't know whether to keep chasing the dream or when to give up. It is difficult.
    I'm scared it was a girl that I miscarriaged as we tried to sway.
    I just don't know at 40 am I too old I'm scared to get pregnant again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttcgirl I'm so very sorry for your losses If this is something you really want then I'd keep trying. The next time could be your sticky bean.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pbn3; March 4th, 2019 at 02:44 PM.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcgirl39 View Post
    So I found out a week or so ago I've had a miscarriage. I'm devasted. All I was thinking of while pregnant was how long till we could find out if it was a girl and now we have after suffering a miscarriage.
    This is now my 5th miscarriage but we are blessed with 5 children. I'm 39 but will be 40 soon and I dreamed of having one more and seeing if we could manage to have one more try at a girl.
    Big hugs!! I hope I can give you some hope..... I'm 41 and just had my first girl last year at age 40, my first 4 kiddos are boys. I also have had 5 miscarriages, my 5th m/c was my daughter's twin at 8 weeks. I used clomid to sway (as well as doing a version of the pcos LE diet), got PG with twins, lost one, and the survivor was my dd. We didn't find out gender til birth so were shocked beyond belief, we actually had finalized "his" name while I was walking back to OR for my c-section. It CAN happen, and late in life as well. Don't give up!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcgirl39 View Post
    I’m very sorry for your loss. I understand as I’m waiting
    for my MMC to start. It’s tough to know if you should try again. Part of me is desperate to try as I was so excited to have a newborn again and watch that person grow up with my boys. I’m leaning toward doing a lighter sway and trying first ovulation after the m/c. But part of me is scared I’ll lose another one. My DH is happy to try again so it’s entirely my choice. These stories of successful pregnancies after M/c give me hope.

Lots of hugs and hope to you. ❤️

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I had my daughter at 42 (conceived at 41 and a half) so I know it's possible.

How can I help?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just recently had a miscarriage also, I am having a hard time getting past it. I decided to take time off enjoy this Summer and start the diet up again in August most likely or December. Ill be 32 in August, but DH is 43. Many woman have babies in their 40s nowadays. Best of luck to you and hope you get your girl.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to update when I saw my dr about my m/c she said being very fertile is a good sign and also she has many 44 year old moms (I’m newly 43). Her opinion is since I got pregnant twice in 6 months, I actually must have a decent number of eggs and she told me to just try again if we want and hope it’s a good one next time. Obviously IVF is my best option to avoid another m/c but I can’t afford it. So anyway, at 40 you have very good odds given you conceive relatively easily by your number of pregnancies. I know m/c are tough so I’m not trying to negate that- just trying to say every single nurse and dr I have seen since my missed m/c was diagnosed has been nothing but confident that I will have a successful pregnancy next time and I’m much older than you. So I think, personally, your age isn’t a huge factor. You’re not that old!

Lots of hugs to you.

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post