Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Input on sway please

Hello everyone, I’ve been swaying on the PCOS LE diet since the 11th of February, although the first week and a half were very light sways, and more cheat days involved then I’d like to admit!

I’m hoping I can give you guys a jist if what I’ve been doing and get some input!!

Calories range from 1400-1600

So far it’s been skipping breakfast until 11, making me have a 14/16 hour fast a day.
    Most days I excersize in the morning for 50-60 mins. 4-6 times a week.
    Black coffee with two sweet n lows daily
    Diet Coke once a day
    Wine 3-4 times a week

Lunch consists of two eggs with a tbls of mayo and mustard on whole grain bread, with veggies and 2-3 tbsp of hummus. Along with a fruit and half a cup of cottage cheese OR 4-6 slices of turkey lunch meat with mayo and mustard on whole grain bread with veggies and hummus, some days I do just have turkey or egg salad on lettuce with Italian dressing

Depending on if I have meat at lunch is how I come up with my dinner. If I had meat at lunch I try not to have it at dinner also, but there’s times I do.

Dinners consist of turkey meat tacos, but on lettuce wraps, with brown rice mixed with tamatoe and green chilies and corn with cheese and Sour cream

Baked chicken breasts with either baked French fries or seeet potatoe and a veggie, sometimes adding avocado to up my fat for the day.

Turkey kielbasa with mustard, brown rice and a veggie cooked with some veggie oil and adding parm cheese and garlic salt

Never have red meat,
    60 grams fat
    And 60-65 grams of protein daily
    Limit on red kidney beans

On occasion we do get fast food but I always stick with a salad, but the dressings do sometimes have added sugar. Would it be better to just stick to ranch?

Will be starting myoinositol very soon

I have over 40lbs to lose to be at a weight I am happy with (still over weight)

Hubby cut out red meat, for the most part but does have it on occasion. It’s been hard to get him to do much else though.

Haven’t been obsessing over my sway nearly as much as I did last time! I’m actually VERY confident this time around but would still love input!
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; March 6th, 2019 at 04:20 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a great sway to me. Best of luck and sending you lots of pink dust Don't stress about hubby as I think lots of us don't have husbands who are prepared to make changes and still get our desired gender. I think not stressing or obsessing over your sway is really important, think that was one of the things that may have helped me get my DD after my first failed sway (but love my DS2 so much).

3. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Prayingforagirl!

I'm starting my way this week, supporting each other should be good!!
    I notice your lunch has some quite high protein elements (eggs, chicken, Turkey etc.)
    Is that because of the PCOS LE diet?

Because im trying to avoid these (ate a lot of it when getting my boy)

For the rest, I'm doing similar things! Best of luck and keep us up to date. we got this!!

5. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    Sounds like a great sway to me. Best of luck and sending you lots of pink dust Don't stress about hubby as I think lots of us don't have husbands who are prepared to make changes and still get our desired gender. I think not stressing or obsessing over your sway is really important, think that was one of the things that may have helped me get my DD after my first failed sway (but love my DS2 so much).
    Thank you so much for the input!!! I appreciate it!! I have OCD so I’m really trying to not be obsessive! I actually have been trying to not log every little tiny thing I eat, and figure if I go over a bit on limits it’s still better then obsessing over every crumb I put in my mouth!

Thank you again

7. Likes Kelbear liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemyboy01 View Post
    Hi Prayingforagirl!

I notice your lunch has some quite high protein elements (eggs, chicken, Turkey etc.)

For the rest, I'm doing similar things! Best of luck and keep us up to date. we got this!!
    Yes that is exactly why, unfortunately I can’t go veg because I have quite a bit of weight to lose and going veg would force me to eat more carbs which in turn isn’t good for someone that ha a lot of weight to lose!
    I stay within limits, I think it only turns into more of a boy sway when you’re eating tons of it, I believe the boy limits are 90 grams fat and protein.

Best of luck to you in your sway!!! We do got this!

9. Likes lovemyboy01, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforagirl67 View Post
    Yes that is exactly why, unfortunately I can’t go veg because I have quite a bit of weight to lose and going veg would force me to eat more carbs which in turn isn’t good for someone that ha a lot of weight to lose!
    I stay within limits, I think it only turns into more of a boy sway when you’re eating tons of it, I believe the boy limits are 90 grams fat and protein.

Best of luck to you in your sway!!! We do got this!
    I hear you! Same for me though, 10 kg less wouldn't hurt anyone.

I kinda like the fasting strange enough, on the moments you do eat you can go harder then spread on the day lol.

We got this. Knowing about it and being realistic in any outcome is already half the battle I feel.
    I have a husband with OCD so can relate a bit.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear you! Same for me though, 10 kg less wouldn't hurt anyone.

I kinda like the fasting strange enough, on the moments you do eat you can go harder then spread on the day lol.

We got this. Knowing about it and being realistic in any outcome is already half the battle I feel.
    I have a husband with OCD so can relate a bit.

Right! I feel like I won’t hit my goal weight before falling pregnant though! But fx I do lol

I love the fasting also, I actually really like feeling hungry! I feel like I’m doing a good job then hahaha!

I’m definitely still trying to tell myself I could still be in the 30% and have an opposite and not be totally broken over it! Once I get there I feel like I’ll really be ok, with any outcome! Hopefully soon I’ll be at that point!

OCD is the worst, it’s like I’m trying not to obsess but then I obsess over trying to not obsess! It’s nice to have so many people that know the feelings and insecurities that you have while swaying! Support is definitely the best thing during all of this!

13. Likes lovemyboy01, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I feel the same with the fasting!!
    It would be great to start the pregnancy on a lower weight then last time

For me the working out that often is also new, I used to lift weights in the gym. Cardio is boring!

When are you going to start trying?
    And just curious, where you from?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    keeping in those ranges you can absolutely have meat. Sometimes people struggle with the meat but you're doing great.

I think you're doing excellent with diet, keep up the good work.

If you're rarely eating the fast food salad with the sugar dressing it's no biggie especialy since you're doing so well otherwise. If it's daily then I'd go with ranch or blue cheese or Italian (one of the non-sweet ones)

most of our husbands would do nothing to sway! If yours gives up red meat most of the time he's doing better than most.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Prayingforagirl!

there are no forbidden foods on LE Diet, and on the alternate PCOS-version, there is more protein to "spend" so they can have some meat as part of their diet. Eggs are allowed for everyone within the limits of the diet (as is meat, it's just easier to fit in meat into the PCOS-type diet than it is into the standard.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

18. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast