Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    keeping in those ranges you can absolutely have meat. Sometimes people struggle with the meat but you're doing great.

I think you're doing excellent with diet, keep up the good work.

If you're rarely eating the fast food salad with the sugar dressing it's no biggie especialy since you're doing so well otherwise. If it's daily then I'd go with ranch or blue cheese or Italian (one of the non-sweet ones)

most of our husbands would do nothing to sway! If yours gives up red meat most of the time he's doing better than most.

Thank you so much! I’m happy to hear that! I feel so much better about my sway this time around, I wish I would have done the same last time!!!

Luckily meat hasn’t been a struggle and when I do feel like I need more, I add a little bit but nothing crazy, especially compared to how I got my son!

My husband has been coming around more to helping with my sway, he dropped red meat about 90% and drinks almond milk in cereal instead of regular milk and said he’d go to soy if I wanted him to lol

I know that the longer your on the diet the better, but my husband and I are hoping to have our first attempt in May, depending on if I ovulate late in May or not. That puts me strictly on the diet for 12 weeks and very loosely on it for an extra two weeks, this is also including cheats, which as of now in total will be 7 cheat days from start to end. Atomic, do you feel this is ok, especially being that prior to this my lifestyle was very much “boy”. I see a lot of members on here go for a lot longer on diet, I don’t want to undermine my sway or not be on long enough. But if my husband and I start in June it’ll give me a Due date around the same as my sons birthday, and we don’t want to do that.

Also, since starting my sway I’ve only had about 2 weeks where I got the 6 days of excersize, but recently I’ve been getting about 3-4, I’m hoping to be able to get the 5-6 starting this week. It’s been pretty hectic in my household, that’s why it’s only been 3-4 weeks recently.
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; March 11th, 2019 at 04:46 PM.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemyboy01 View Post
    Yeah I feel the same with the fasting!!
    It would be great to start the pregnancy on a lower weight then last time

For me the working out that often is also new, I used to lift weights in the gym. Cardio is boring!

When are you going to start trying?
    And just curious, where you from?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
    I couldn’t agree more!

I love the cardio, I usually do it at home, I’m probably the weakest person around so I definitely don’t mind not having to lift weights! Lol

We are hoping for the end of May to start! What about you?

And I’m in the US, tri state area but hoping to move soon!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. The longer on diet is NOT the better, that's only true until 12 weeks. Anything past 12 weeks is good.

I DO NOT want to see anyone deliberately dieting before trying any longer than 12 weeks. So you are all good to go.

The people who go longer on diet, 98 out of 100 of them are only on diet longer because they didn't get pregnant! I do not want to see anyone go any longer than than 12 weeks before trying.

WE've seen good results even with 4 days a week on exercise so just pick it up as much as you can. even 3 is not a dealbreaker as long as you're doing ok on diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. The longer on diet is NOT the better, that's only true until 12 weeks. Anything past 12 weeks is good.

I DO NOT want to see anyone deliberately dieting before trying any longer than 12 weeks. So you are all good to go.

The people who go longer on diet, 98 out of 100 of them are only on diet longer because they didn't get pregnant! I do not want to see anyone go any longer than than 12 weeks before trying.

WE've seen good results even with 4 days a week on exercise so just pick it up as much as you can. even 3 is not a dealbreaker as long as you're doing ok on diet.
    Ohhhh I gotcha, it’s just being on diet for 12 weeks and then starting to try, and not getting pregnant longer then the 12 weeks is what makes you be in the diet for 16+ weeks! That makes sense, I thought it was more being in the diet longer then 12 weeks and THEN trying was what was better!

Awesome, I think the 5-6 days a week should be doable, things shouldn’t be as hectic anymore!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. Anything longer than 12 weeks - great.

8. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. Anything longer than 12 weeks - great.
    I’ve been meaning to ask, do you think it’d be ok for me to do the 1200-1400 calories a week being that I do have a lot of weight to lose (staying with the 50-60 grams of protein and fat)
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes if you think you can stick to it.

11. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12