Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying to sway girl twins! Feeling very overwhelmed HELP!!

Hello, I have two boys 5 and 4 and have had 2 misscariges and a chemical pregnancy in the last 3 years. Since my second son I have had irregular cycles. Varying from 26 days to 36 days. My insurance doesn't cover any fertility services at all. So trying to see if we can get our dream gender naturally.

I haven't been actively trying until this month. I have been taking prenatal vitamins but read they sway boy? Also had a positive Lupus Anticoagulant test. I was taking baby aspirin but also read not good to take everyday? I just ordered pH tests and ovulation tests and I don't know when exactly I ovulated but I do track my CM and believe I recently ovulated.

I have been skipping breakfast lately. Don't drink much alcohol only on special events and not a coffee drinker should I start drinking it? I usually will get a mocha or a sweetened latte if I do. Should I drink diet soda or Crystal light?

We usually will use saliva as lube but I know that can be a higher PH. What is a good girl swaying lube?

Trying to figure out what supplents DW and DH should be taking and when to time BD. I was thinking about BD every day after O and cutting off a few days before O/ when I see the faint positive of the ovulation test? I know with my first son it was a one time BD that month I concieved him. So I worry about getting another boy.

Also should my DH eat anything specific? Should I? Idk if I can stick to the LE diet. But I can cut back on meat and on unhealthy food (taco Bell is my weakness) with my second I had been breastfeeding still and was down to 107lbs I'm usually around 125 I'm currently 130 should I lose weight? I started drinking almond milk after my second but sometimes drink cows milk and I like ice cream a lot.

Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ