Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Planning Long-Term Sway

Hi all! I'm sure this has been covered before but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Please feel free to point me in the right direction instead of rehashing if that's easiest.

Basically, I'm about to give birth to baby boy #2 after a miscarriage + pink sway. I think we'll try one more time at least a year or year and a half from now, and obviously my biggest concern right now is giving birth to a healthy baby and taking it easy for awhile and soaking in the baby cuddles! I guess my question is: what are the most important long-term changes I can make post-baby but well before we try for another? Should I go vegetarian? Do a certain type of exercise long term? Take a supplement? I'll be purchasing a plan closer to time I actually sway, but thought I might be able to make some easier changes ahead of that time for better results?

I'm feeling a little discouraged about it all after this failed sway, and obviously there's no promise anything will work, but I figure if I make long-term changes well ahead of time, maybe I won't shock my body so much if and when it's time to sway again. I can't shake the feeling that the miscarriage I had while swaying was my fault because my cycles were all over the place. Also should point out that I'm a petite person and don't have a lot of weight to lose, so I know I can't do the LE diet longer than a few months without getting really unhealthy weight-wise. Here's my last sway in case it helps: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...attempt-2.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can go vegetarian but I'd hold off doing anything till baby is 6 months old, even 9 months if he's a little peanut or ws a preemie.

I really really don't want you to get so low in BMI this next time.

When approaching diet in the next sway I think we should put you on the alternate diet (this is the change I make for anyone who had an opposite) with 50-60 g protein and fat and then err on the side of NO weight loss for you (depending on BMI).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Atomic! I'll be in touch for a custom plan later this month.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post