Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any sawyers from southern Ontario Canada??

Just wondering if anyone close to me is walking this walk!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

2. Likes GCbb liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I'm swaying girl and am in Toronto. I have 3 boys (my third was a failed sway, and he is the best!). this will be our last baby so fingers crossed. How about you?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GCbb View Post
    Hello, I'm swaying girl and am in Toronto. I have 3 boys (my third was a failed sway, and he is the best!). this will be our last baby so fingers crossed. How about you?
    I'm in Hamilton. We also have three boys age 5 3 and 11 months. I have never swayed.
    This will also be our last. I'm planning to start my sway as soon as I recieve it (I purchased a personalized sway). Excited to know that I'm not alone on here Haha. What will you do different this sway compared to your last?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it’s nice to know someone else nearby! (I went to McMaster actually)
    I also purchased a plan (which I hadn’t for my previous sway, who’s 4,5 now!). My husband and I started diet beginning of January. He’s cut out red meat completely which is huge for him. Not easy for me to stick to diet but doing my best and I have faith we will have the baby meant to be for us.
    When will you start trying?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GCbb View Post
    Yes it’s nice to know someone else nearby! (I went to McMaster actually)
    I also purchased a plan (which I hadn’t for my previous sway, who’s 4,5 now!). My husband and I started diet beginning of January. He’s cut out red meat completely which is huge for him. Not easy for me to stick to diet but doing my best and I have faith we will have the baby meant to be for us.
    When will you start trying?
    I went to McMaster too! For nursing!

We will start trying I think around June. What about you?
    That's amazing that your husband is supportive and on board. I think it makes a big difference. I'm nervous to do the diet because I'm a HUGE snacker. I eat constantly. I think I'm going to struggle.
    I'm at peace with having all boys if thats what we get. I would honestly love another boy. But I want to give a girl my best shot. I m going to do a pray-sway hahaha. Sway by pray God just gives us what were meant to have regardless of my efforts. Haha. I just hope I dont stress out about it to much

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I love that, sway by pray! Sometimes feel guilty about praying for a daughter when we already have 3 healthy children and that's all that should matter. Just never imagined I'd have all boys.
    Is your husband on board? will he change certain things?
    It's hard not to stress about it and become obssessed. We started trying in february, this will be my third cycle so fingers crossed. The no snacking is also very hard for me! And I'm not tracking, just being approximate about what I eat. It's tricky because of social events and I don't like to deprive/restrict myself.
    It's good you're giving yourself some time to ease into it before TTC. Good luck with the sway!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!
    My husband was in board. He was willing to change his diet etc. Recently all three of our boys have been sick and he has been stressed at work and is suddenly saying he doesnt think he can handle another kid which I'm hoping is just because of the situation stress and not truly how he feels. I'll have a VERY difficult time accepting that of it is the case...

I think I'll struggle with the no snacking as well.

Dont feel guilty praying for a girl! I think God wants to be involved in all the things that are part of our lives and important to us. Iv recently been asking him to change my heart about wanting a girl. It would just be easier if I didnt care as much!!

Good luck with you sway as well

9. Likes GCbb liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear your boys were sick and especially that your husband was having second thoughts!!
    How’s he feeling now? I hope he will come back around and it was just temporary hesitation.
    My youngest was convinced yesterday there was a baby boy in the house and kept insisting on it. We figured it must have been a vivid dream he had but I’m sort of worried it’s a premonition lol

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From Toronto but live in NY for work.. will be back in Toronto and am ttc girl but likley won't try till end of spring

12. Likes rayalynn1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From Toronto but live in NY for work.. will be back in Toronto and am ttc girl but likley won't try till end of spring. Have two boys.. last boy was no a genderdreaming sway.. it was me trying out the shettles method which failed.. love my both my kids! Now I'm trying for a girl

14. Likes rayalynn1 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast