Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Returning member, ttc a girl

Hello everyone! I’m a returning member and am hoping to ttc in June! Last year in January I suffered miscarriage and have been off since then. My husband and I are now hoping to try swaying again and want to ttc in June!
    I have quite a bit of weight to lose, for the past year I’ve just been eating what I want and I’ve had a pretty “boy friendly” lifestyle.
    Being that I am very overweight I will be on the PCOS LE diet. I am hoping I can go vegetarian as long as there is no negative effects being I’m on the PCOS diet.
    I don’t think I have PCOS although I’ve never been tested.
    I do carry most of my weight in my stomach, have Chin hairs (although most of my Italian family has it also)
    My cycles average around 29-30 days, out of those 6-7 days are my period, which I feel is pretty normal.
    I plan on doing 5 days a week of 60 min cardio (walking)
    As I said I’d love to go vegetarian and eat tofu and beans as my protein if it wouldn’t harm my sway. I do drink quite a bit of coffee with almond milk and sweet n low, and I do drink wine once in a while.

Any input and advice would be greatly appreciated

I also want to add that I do suffer with OCD, but it has been a lot better lately! I’ve been doing the diet for about a week.
    Thank you all in advance!
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; February 18th, 2019 at 10:13 AM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Returning member, ttc a girl

Welcome back! I remember you from when I was on the swaying boards. We never ended up swaying as we decided to go HT. We have just completed our cycle and are waiting on the results. Should be receiving them soon! Wishing you all the best on your swaying journey again!!
    Momma to two handsome boys Dreaming, wishing, hoping & praying to high heaven for our baby girl to complete our family

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!!! I remember you also! That is so exciting, I’ll have my fingers crossed for you, hope you get a precious little girl!!
    I’m so happy to be back, just starting my sway again has me so happy!!

Thank you again������

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Praying! So sorry for your loss!!

I DEFINITELY want you on the alternate diet. You don't have to go fully vegetarian - and in fact I think you'd be best off at least to start, to continue to eat a little chicken and fish now and then. I want you to be somewhat cautious with things like beans and tofu because they're still pretty carby. Going fully vegetarian may end up being too carb heavy and may undermine your chances by raising blood sugar. It's fine to have tofu 2-3 times a week and beans 2-3 times a week, but split that up by having fish 2x and chicken 3x as well, not to mention dairy and eggs.

I'd suggest myoinositol (2000 mg daily in the FP, 1000 daily or 2000 every other day in the LP and then gradually wean off at BFP by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then drop) And also cinnamon, but only the Ceylon cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon (this is a very small amount! no more than this!) during the FP, 1/4 during the LP, and at BFP gradually wean off till down to dietary amounts only)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic.

I won’t go full vegetarian, I don’t really eat fish, would that be an issue? I can try to add it if I absolutely need to. Chicken is no problem, I’ve started to have chicken or turkey at lunch and then for dinner have something like a veggie burger on a lettuce wrap or half a cup in brown rice with veggies and sweet potatoe.
    Also I’m not too much of a fan of milk (it really upsets my stomach) would full fat cheese,yogurt and sour cream be ok in the dairy department?
    How many times a week should I have eggs? And also how many eggs?

What is myoinositol, I googled it and just saw that it was for egg health? Is it something I could just get in a drugstore?
    I’m also wondering, would it be beneficial for me to get tested for pcos and insulin resistance? Or would being on the alternative diet be good enough even if I don’t have pcos or insulin resistance (I don’t know if that makes sense lol)
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; February 18th, 2019 at 03:44 PM.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck prayingforagirl67! Praying for you!!!

Atomic, do you know if HerbalLife sways pink? I was trying to try this out to loose weight and sway next month.

I have 2 boys and had 3 boy embroys via IVF. Trying to sway pink naturally this time around.

Thank you!!!!

11. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, I appreciate it!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes cheese, yogurt, sour cream is fine!

4-6 eggs a week, unless you really have trouble getting enough protein, then have up to 2 per day.

Being on the diet and myoinositol will help if you have PCOS. And many times you'll test negative for PCOS but still have tendencies that way (and will still benefit hugely from the alterante diet and the myo, both for the sake of your fertility, and for your sway!)

Myoinositol is a natural dietary supplement, kind of like a vitamin, that's been very helpful for lowering blood sugar and helping people with PCO and some extra weight to spare.

14. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpink-19 View Post
    Good luck prayingforagirl67! Praying for you!!!

Atomic, do you know if HerbalLife sways pink? I was trying to try this out to loose weight and sway next month.

I have 2 boys and had 3 boy embroys via IVF. Trying to sway pink naturally this time around.

Thank you!!!!
    I don't know what specific formula you're asking about but I generally advise against things like that for swaying. They're often fortified with too many vitamins and/or have herbs in them that we don't know how they sway.

If you have weight to spare you could use the myoinositol as well (and the alternate diet)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the reply.
    I’ve been doing my meal plans in advanced and put in two eggs a day at lunch with mayo on a slice of whole grain bread along with veggies and hummus
    And then having small amounts of either chicken, ground turkey or sliced turkey lunch meat for dinner on either a salad or with half a cup of brown rice and veggies. (Is having small amounts of meat daily allowed?) Along with cottage cheese and regular cheese and other things to up my calories. Last sway I did 1200 calories a day, I’ve been trying to do 1200-1400 a day being I have a lot of weight to spare!

Do you have a specific number of carbs that we shouldn’t go over being in the PCOS diet? I’ve been sure to have all of my carbs come from things like brown rice, whole grain bread, whole grain crackers, veggies and fruits, but wasn’t sure of what the limit should be (if there is one) so far it’s been around 130-180 ish grams daily. I feel like that’s a lot. Trying to make sure I eat enough daily without going over in protein and fat, is hard to do without adding those carbs.

Awesome on the Myo, I will try to find it and add it in to my sway, even with it being supplement it wouldn’t sway blue? I’ve been not taking any vitamins since starting to sway.

Sorry for all the questions, just want to ask and not get so hung up on all the details since I am OCD prone lol
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; February 19th, 2019 at 03:26 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast