Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok great thank you for your reply, sorry I took so long I’ve got two little sickies at home. That’s for that information. Do you recommend anything like RepHresh or aci jel?

Just want to check I’m on track so hubby releases every 3 days-ish after AF finishes, then DTD 3/4 das before O or when I first get a positive for a surge in LH? Is this right? Lol Should I jump and dump or use a diva cup?

And just the tablets

So I’ve got hubby taking
    Fiber
    Multi
    Peppermint tea
    Soy milk

Me
    Folate
    Fiber

Do you think the moon phases have anything to do with conceiving/gender type?

Wow way more questions then I thought sorry they just kept coming.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no worries, you never need to apologize for not getting back to me, it's my job to get back to you!

I"m going to reread our previous responses before replying to the rest of this.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are aiming for timing, you would want no longer than a 3 day cutoff. 4 day cutoffs have a very slim chance of conception.

No I don't think moon phases work. I don't believe in magic and mysticism since science provides us with an explanation of why gender swaying works, and that is when one gender has a better shot of surviving to adulthood to pass down genees to future generations. Things like diet, exercise, and physical condition send those signals to your body. I just can't imagine it mattering to survival to be conceived one week vs. another because of moon power.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and sorry I missed a few here, got interrupted

Neither RepHresh nor Acijel has worked but you can use them if you want.

No Diva Cups. I hate them and wish they had never been invented LOL. You can jump and dump if you would like, immediately or after 5 minutes. It did seem to add a little something, although does cut odds of conception.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thank you. Are those tablets I listed ok? And does it make a difference doing the jump And dump Immediately as opposed to waiting 5 mins?

It’s hard to know if we should try this month or wait another (just don’t want our age gap between the last two too big and similar to the other three. Plus you don’t know how long it will take) I have been skipping breakfast 95% of the time And cut out red meat. Trying my hardest not to snack and just the 2 meals.

Exercise when I can and intense cardio 2 nights a week so hard with 3 little ones

With the metformin does that help with weight loss? I know from being a nurse it doesn’t actually lower your levels just helps maintain and helps stop them rising but is it ok to just take lol?? Or anything else up your sleeve?

With having the timing as a 3 day cut off would you recommend the first day or positive OPKs or the 2nd then for DTD?

Also getting on the coffee train what’s best to just shot it or have it with milk? (But that then makes it part of a meal yea?)

Thanks for all your help and knowledge very much appreciated ����
    Last edited by TJA ❤️; June 25th, 2019 at 06:26 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgive me if I'm being dense here but I'm not seeing what tablets you're referring to.

We don't know if it makes a difference for gender between immediate vs. 5 min. J and D. We do ~believe~ that either of those options vs. laying down 30+ minutes does help a bit, but we just can't pin it down any more than that.

You can still have 3 meals, just push back breakfast. This helps many people stick to the diet (I could not have managed on 2 meals!)

Metformin keeps blood sugar from going up real high. We don't know how any of this works for swaying, so I honestly can't give you specific answers to your questions (If I did know those answers I could tell you guys exactly what to do, but as it is now this is a matter of trying to do what has worked for most people most of the time without really knowing the underlying reasons why)

I am not following your question about the 3 day cutoff at all, can you rephrase it?

We allow milk or cream (not a massive amount, enough to lighten the coffee) in the coffee. That doesn't count. But if using sugar or more than just a small amount of milk or cream (like a latte with 1-2 cups of milk, for instance then yes it needs to be with a meal

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that info.

Sorry the question was in the post before lol here they are again
    So I’ve got hubby taking
    Fiber
    Multi
    Peppermint tea
    Soy milk

Me
    Folate
    Fiber

How much fiber should we be taking roughly?

Ill try rephrase what’s in my head haha about the cut off, I just mean more so should we DTD when I first get that flashing smiley face/pos OPKs? Or the second day? I feel we have always done it around ovulation with our boys plus just the once (with not much action/releasing the prior days/week at all)

Also should hubby release as well the same day as we DTD?

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you 😊

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fiber for both you and DH is fine.

I think DH should wean off the multi if he's willing to unless he has some health or fertility reason he needs them. Men taking supplements is much much much less important than it is for us so please don't hesitate to have him continue if he needs to.

I don't believe in pep tea but fine if you want to give it to him

Soy milk as long as he doesn't ahve any health issues aggravated by soy

Take the minimum amount (serving as listed on bottle) before any meal containing fat. If the meal is pure carbs skip the fiber.

ALL babies are conceived "around ovulation." Around ovulation is literally the only time you can get pregnant. So that you got your boys "around ovulation" really doesn't mean anything. It's 50-50 every fertile day and this has been as proven as it's possible for something in science to be proven. All those old studies that claim timing swayed never actually figured out when anyone had really ovulated, they just had them BD a certain day without ever confirming when those women actually ovulated. Modern studies with modern technology have debunked timing.

But it's fine if you want timing. If your cycle stays regular just aim at 3 days before you expect to O. If it is irregular, you can do the OPK and have your attempt the day of first solid (which is my preference but is only a small cutoff) OR you can have it the day of second flashy. The first smiley is too far out, very low chances of conception that day (altho for the first month, if you must, you could try it), aim for second smiley. But be aware you can go straight to "peak" without any flashy smiley or have many days of flashy in a row and in those situations you'd need to have a plan in place about what you plan to do so you're not left in a panic at the last minute.

The "hurry up release" (having hubby release the same day as attempt) has never been proven to help and really cuts odds of concepiton. Your call to make.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic

Just wondering if you have any tips if I’m having trouble pinpointing ovulation at the moment (probably because I’m still feeding) is it still best to the once only method?
    Thanks
    Natalie

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you use OPK strips?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast