Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Swaying girl after our 3 handsome little men ❤️

Hello ladies

I’m starting the LE diet very soon, going to try cut out all meat not big on red but often have chicken. I have a bit of weight to lose (from the boys still), BF my 10month old. Trying to fit in the exercise too. What the best supps for me to take? Is it just folate? Then an antihistamine before our 1 attempt? I have a fair bit of CM so I need something! Ha

Also, Just wanting to get some opinions. I’ve noticed coffe plays a big part in swaying girl is out ok to just have peppermint tea from AF-O? Then Diet Coke too for a drink plus alcohol if I can manage it LoL!

Also PT or LR for hubby? I’ve read heaps of threads but i think I’m just getting confused now. Does olive leaf extract help him too?

Thank you! 😊

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have most people just take folate and fiber. You may want to give your baby a separate vitamin drop with DHA and Vit. D in it in case the fiber absorbs those things from your body and in turn your milk supply.

I would have you take only ONE antihistamine (pref. cetirizine) 6 hours before attempt. More than that may dry up milk

No peppermint tea while nursing. It doesn't work, has really messed up cycles for people (delaying and even stopping O), has seemed to prevent conception, dries up breastmilk, and may come through your milk and affect your nursing baby's hormones.

If you can't stand coffee, then skip it. I don't think diet coke does anything but it's ok if you like it.

LR has gotten abysmal results for us - at present I think it's 33%. We've dropped it. Pep tea for hubby hasn't worked either but at least it appears neutral - your call to make on that. 3 cups daily, allow to steep 5 min. before drinking.

OLE may sway pink (although again, results have been about neutral) you'd give him 500-1000 mg daily till BFP then have him gradually wean off by spacing doses further and furhter out till down to one per week, then drop.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the reply atomic. So is that all I should take for supps? I normally have a high vitamin D level anyways but yes I’ll look into something for little one. He is 11 months this month and has no issues at all with food haha.
    Hmm ok I’ll just try and have some coffee is it ok in a mocha?

Is there anything else that hubby can take supp wise? What is OLE? He will stop red meat and potentially white meat also.

Thanks again

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok if he's eating on his own well and you know you're not low then it's ok.

If you're having the coffee as mocha it needs to be with a meal. Anything with sugar is with a meal.

The husband supps have really not worked for us AT ALL. OLE is olive leaf extract, it may help. Soy milk is another thing that may help (altho hubbies are often very reticent) 12-48 oz daily.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey atomic!

Just wondering if you recommend myself or hubby to take cranberry at all?
    And also calcium citrate? What’s your thought on that? And coq 10?

Thank you hope you are well
    Natalie

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend cranberry at all. It does not work and has had huge risks and side effects.

I leave calcium at your guys' discretion. I got boys with it and gave it up to get my girl. The best study ever done on diet and gender conceived found the moms with the highest nutrient intake in everything (including calcium) had the most boys. But I understand it's hard for some people to give up on it and I allow it as long as you don't have Vit. D with it.

Coq10 is fine if you want to use it. I typically use it for blue sways but a lot of pink swayers take it when they're concerned with egg quality (but of course there is no magic pill for egg qualtiy) If you want to include it, 400-600 mg daily till BFP and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then drop.

thank you! You too.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for that!! It’s so hard to know what to do lol!! I’m not concerned about quality yet so I’ll leave it out

Also what do you think about zinc? What does of folate? as I have read soo many different things! And should hubby take a certrizine too?
    With it drying up my milk how long does that last or is it indefinitely? Also with OLE I have only been able to find 3000mg at the moment (in aus) will that be ok?

Thank you 😊

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zinc sways blue and I dont' recommend it for anyone unless they've been dieting strictly for 3-6 months or more.

I like you guys to take 1200-1600 mcg (that is micrograms not milligrams) folate per day through the entire first trrimester of pregnancy, then gradually wean off.

It's up to you on whether hubs should take cetirizine. I don't give them to men generally but some do take them.

A day at the most the antihistamine will dry up milk. Just keep nursing and it will come back soon at full force. But it hasn't worked anyway if you wanted to leave it out.

No 3000 mg of OLE is too much. Just skip it. That high dose is meant to be used for a couple days as an antibiotic replacement. We have a very hard time finding the proper dose in Australia.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok is that dose of folate pre BFP too?

With the OLE could he take one ever 3 days instead? Isn’t that crazy about the dose but yet it says take 1-3 for general health daily but just not for a very long period!!

Hmmm is there anything else I can take then to dry me up so to speak? 🙊 I believe I become very alkaline.

And with the LE diet I’m doing my best to skip breaky not eat till around 11/12. Then 2 meals or 3 smallish meals. Is milk ok to drink every now and again as that helps fill me up. LOL

Thanks again 😊

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you start it now and carry on till the end of the first trimester then wean off to amount in prenatal

No it's too high for that. For whatever reason in Australia the doses on the OLE are insanely high but I just can't recommend it based on my research.

If anything worked, I'd tell you guys about it. The antihistamine is the best bet, but it really doesn't seem to work. Alkalinity has not panned out for swaying and you can read more about that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

Yes milk is fine with a meal in diet limits.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast