Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking For Input On Pink Sway Plan After 5 Boys

Hello,
    I have 5 boys, and I'm realllllllly hoping for a little girl this time.

My Plan.....

Started the gym back in December and have lost 20lbs since then. I have stopped all snacking, and am doing a delayed breakfast. I'm currently on week 3 of my 12 week LE diet. I stick to the recommended protein, fat, and calorie ranges. I am not taking any supplements, except for 1,600 of folic acid. DH and I don't smoke or drink. I've cut back on almost all milk and eggs

I wake up at 5am to go to the gym. Before I go I eat an unsweetened applesauce pouch, and a lightly salted rice cake. I also drink a coffee with dairy free, sugar free creamer. Total calories...around 110.

5 days a week I walk 3 miles on the treadmill, for about 50 minutes. Burning around 580 calories.

I eat breakfast around 10am. I have been eating two white pieces of toast, 2 tbsp unsalted butter, a light and fit yogurt, and either peeled apple slices, diced peaches, or green grapes. Calories total....around 400

Lunch example......I eat lunch between 1pm and 2pm.....I eat 1 to 2 cups of tomato soup with crackers or a grilled cheese sandwich. Green grapes or peeled apple slices. Coffee and Crystal light. Total calories.....around 400 to 500

Dinner is around 6pm.......2 toasted English muffins cut in half, 1/2 cup carb smart tomato sauce, 1/4 cup part skim milk shredded mozzarella cheese. One cup of peeled apple slices. Total calories....around 400

I try to stay around 1,400 calories a day, but I try not to stress if I end up around 1,600.

DH...he is not taking any supplements, has increased cardio while still doing some weights, on keto diet, has stopped eating red meats, has increased vegetables, drinks lots of coffee, has lost 100lbs since August. I might need to invest in tighter underwear for him.

BD..... July, summer, new moon, night time, hot shower before attempt, I won't O/finish, 3 days before ovulation, one attempt, and refrain for 7 days prior. Still unsure about which position or if it will be shallow.

Is pH a concern anymore?

I was also wondering why lowering your chances of fertility sways girl?

Does lowering the quantity effect the quality?

Would it be best if I used rephresh to increase my chances of a girl, even though it has been mentioned that it works as a spermicide?

I am definitely open to suggestions. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you so much!!!
    Last edited by Disneymomx5; April 22nd, 2019 at 09:54 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! This is longer than I realized, can you please bump this for me?? I'm at the end of my day here and I'd like to give you a fresh reply.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump. Is there anything else I could or should be doing to help me sway? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Disneymomx5; April 22nd, 2019 at 11:58 AM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for bumping!

You don't need to cut back on milk and eggs to such an extreme, you can have them within the limits of the diet.

How many grams of fat and protein are you eating?

What is your BMI? I have very few people eat less than 1500 cals so I want to be sure we can get away with that before having you do it.

those changes for hubby should only help. I'm not a huge believer in the tight underwear but I don't think they hurt anything

how old is your husband?

Re 3 day cutoff, drop that before adding attempts. Fine to start off with it if you'd like, just don't start having many attempts while keeping timing, since one attempt works but timing doesn't. Timing debunked here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...trouble+timing

I don't recommend shallow release. I have seen too many people not getting pregnant while doing it, even as they give up everything else to try and conceive.

Most of us totally gave up on pH and our results are higher than ever with average 3 months to conception. You can of course use it if you want to, though. pH debunked here https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ph-pickle.html

We don't know the whys of how this works. I prefer you guys focus on doing what has worked for most people most of the time rather than speculating about whys, because speculation leads people to start chasing things that are supposedly helpful with the whys (which we do not even know are true) while ignoring just doing the things that actually help!

Of sperm?? It depends on the method you use. Frequent release, for instance, makes healthy sperm just fewer of them. Other methods like abstain and soy milk may lower both quantity and quality

RepHresh hasn't worked at all and we had a statistician analyze our results and they found the exact same rate of success both in those who used it and those who didn't. Your choice, but again, drop it before adding attempts

Coffee?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your feedback. I greatly appreciate it. Yes I drink 2 cups of coffee a day, and my husband drinks at least 2 cups a day. He is 30.
    My protein is usually in the 30 to 50 range. Fat is usually 40 to 60 range. Some days fat has been in the 70s , but that's once in awhile. I just looked up my BMI and it says 25. I've lost 20lbs since January, and hope to loose a few more pounds before trying in July. The only reason I did 1,400 calories was because that's what myfitnesspal told me to stay under when I started the gym in January. I can definitely do more calories if needed. Ok so as long as it's just one attempt, any time before ovulation would be best to start off with? We did shallow release our last four pregnancies and got all boys, so I wasn't sure about that method anyways.
    Last edited by Disneymomx5; April 22nd, 2019 at 01:14 PM.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, does it make any difference if the attempt is on a full or empty stomach?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. Protein needs to be above 40 (and since you have a bit of weight to spare, I'd even have you bump up to more like 50-60) and that is NOT counting any protein in fruit and veg. The protein and fat in fruit and veg is free, and low carb veg (like broccoli, asparagus, that kind of thing) are free and unlimited, have as much as you want, no need to count. DO NOT count anything, even cals, in low carb veg. on the fat amount but don't count the stuff in fruit and veg.

My Fitness Pal is not meant as a guide for people who will be pregnant at the end of a diet. I'd have you at 1500-1800.

Yes if you want timing, then you can start off with it as long as it's just one attempt. What I don't want to see anyone ever do is keep timing and start adding attempts to get pregnant, because 3+ attempts has been a strong blue sway, and 2 attempts is likely more blue-friendly than just one.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I will adjust my calories for 1,500 to 1,800. Ok, I hear what your saying. Timing was debunked, and the one attempt is the best way to sway. Why is it that the more you weigh the more protein you need for the sway?

Thank you so much for your help. I feel much better now. Is there anything else I should add to my sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not that the more you weigh, the more protein you need. It's that if you tend to gain weight more easily and have a harder time keeping it off you may be insulin resistant, (carrying extra weight over time also makes insulin resistance develop even if you didn't have it already) and insulin resistant people's sways may be negatively affected by eating too many carbs. So we adjust our diets to get slightly more protein and fat while keeping calories the same and thus we effectively cut carbs without even having to think about carbs at all. (don't count carbs, just count cals, protein, and fat!) I also want you at 50-60 g fat for the same reason (not seeing if I mentioned that above??

12. Thanks Babygirlplz2020 thanked for this post