Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short sways

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    yes we know lifestyle can be > than control freakishness because we have some women with all girls who are control freaks but still have girls. This is in particular the women who are very extreme into diet and exercise.

The cheating is separate from the 12 weeks. Do diet for 12 weeks, and the cheating as needed is taken into account in that 12 week time. You don't need to "uncount" the days you've cheated.

Definitely understandable when I had my son I was sooo easy going, but my lifestyle was all boy.
    Now I’d say I’m about 15% control freakish with a 85% girl lifestyle lol

I also just saw something this morning on FB about intermittent fasting: which I think I’ve been doing wrong or partly wrong, I won’t eat anything until around 11/12 which is 18-19 hour time frame of no eating but I do have coffee with unsweetened soy as soon as I get up. The soy milk has calories in it so would that mean I technically broke my fast by having calories? There’s no added sugar or anything like that. What I saw online was that you shouldn’t have any calories until around noon. Is that what I should have been doing all along?
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; April 30th, 2019 at 08:54 AM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We aren't "intermittent fasting" per se, they're doing that for other reasons.

I don't want anyone going longer than 16 hours not eating. 12-16 hours. No more than that.

You do not need to "eat at noon". There is no set time when to eat. I want you guys to do what works FOR YOU personally and that may vary by the day. We have no evidence that we need to eat at a certain hour and the more arbitrary rules I put onto you guys, the harder it is to stick to and the more "control freak" you need to be to maintain it.

Milk or cream in coffee is allowed in the morning. Just not sugar.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We aren't "intermittent fasting" per se, they're doing that for other reasons.

I don't want anyone going longer than 16 hours not eating. 12-16 hours. No more than that.

You do not need to "eat at noon". There is no set time when to eat. I want you guys to do what works FOR YOU personally and that may vary by the day. We have no evidence that we need to eat at a certain hour and the more arbitrary rules I put onto you guys, the harder it is to stick to and the more "control freak" you need to be to maintain it.

Milk or cream in coffee is allowed in the morning. Just not sugar.

I do have days where I just don’t get the chance to eat until 11/12 other days I just don’t. I’ve never been huge into breakfast, although my family all tells me I need to eat it.

I wasn’t sure if the fasting I was thinking of was done for a particular reason. But with that being said I don’t hold off until noon because I feel like I have to if that makes sense. I figured sense I don’t eat breakfast anyway I was adding to my sway, I feel like I’m talking in circles hahaha

I think I sometimes get what I’m trying to do for weight loss and what I’m trying to do for swaying purposes tangled up together.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing I want you to take away from this is that we're wanting to have a healthy pregnancy at the end of this. So don't just cut back as far as you can and starve yourself (this is the number one thing people do wrong when swaying!) It sounds to me like you're doing things right, I just didn't want you to think you had to do the advice for people who are doing IF for weight loss as strictly as they do, because we don't.

6. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing I want you to take away from this is that we're wanting to have a healthy pregnancy at the end of this. So don't just cut back as far as you can and starve yourself (this is the number one thing people do wrong when swaying!) It sounds to me like you're doing things right, I just didn't want you to think you had to do the advice for people who are doing IF for weight loss as strictly as they do, because we don't.
    Totally understandable! I definitely don’t feel hungry or starved at the end of the day, I’m not tracking as much but I feel like I’m definitely eating enough. Maybe a tiny bit under on calories but nothing crazy.

I know this is off topic but I drink ALOT of coffee, I was re reading the PCOS version of the diet, should I be cutting back on coffee? I don’t drink decaf it’s always regular with either almond or soy milk.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd keep it to 3 cups a day of caffeinated coffee just since you're gonna want to be pregnant at the end of this.

9. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes we know lifestyle can be > than control freakishness because we have some women with all girls who are control freaks but still have girls. This is in particular the women who are very extreme into diet and exercise.

The cheating is separate from the 12 weeks. Do diet for 12 weeks, and the cheating as needed is taken into account in that 12 week time. You don't need to "uncount" the days you've cheated.
    Atomic, sorry for the endless questions but I just realized that I have been taking less of the myo then you recommended. I’ve been taking 1,000 mg daily and then 2,000 just in my fertile period. When I should have been taking 2,000 mg daily and then 1,000 in LP. Will this undermine my sway at all?
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No that's fine, keep doing what you're doing. I'd have you at 1000 in FP (that's not fertile period, that's follicular phase, AF- O) and then 500 or every other day in the luteal phase.

12. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12