Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Short sways

  1. #1
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Short sways

    Is there any stats on short sways? A friend of mine gender swayed for a baby girl for only 5 weeks. She said she had no cheats and she did end up having a girl. Could it have just been luck or do short strict sways work? She only had one boy before TTC a Girl and she swayed for her son too!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

  2. #2
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    i wouldnt chance it personally, the results for 12+ weeks for pink are too strong to ignore and if you are going to put the effort in to sway why risk it? as far as im aware the stats for short pink sways are not good.
    everyone has a shot at either gender sway or no sway being totally honest i did conceive 2 girls before i knew anything about swaying and that was with a boy friendly lifestyle that got me 4 boys!! so even with no sway i still conceived 2 girls and ive conceived 1 girl and 1 boy from 12+ week girl sways, nothing is guaranteed. but id always sway and stick at it for the most successful amount of time which is 12 weeks for pink.
    now 6blue3pink after 3 GD sways xx

  3. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
  4. #3
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    i wouldnt chance it personally, the results for 12+ weeks for pink are too strong to ignore and if you are going to put the effort in to sway why risk it? as far as im aware the stats for short pink sways are not good.
    everyone has a shot at either gender sway or no sway being totally honest i did conceive 2 girls before i knew anything about swaying and that was with a boy friendly lifestyle that got me 4 boys!! so even with no sway i still conceived 2 girls and ive conceived 1 girl and 1 boy from 12+ week girl sways, nothing is guaranteed. but id always sway and stick at it for the most successful amount of time which is 12 weeks for pink.
    I definitely agree, I’m already past 5 weeks but not quite at 12, and am getting anxious to start trying, I’m so impatient haha. She didn’t do this method of swaying either. She did the whole low sodium and low calories but didn’t track protein or fat.
    I feel like since I do only have one boy that I don’t know if my body is more “boy friendly” or if me having a son was just because my life style was overly boy friendly. If that makes any sense at all. I sometimes wonder if I just ate “normally” if I’d be more girl friendly when conceiving. It makes sense in my head but probably not when I say it lol

    Regardless I am already committed to the 12 weeks for sure, and totally agree about not wanting to risk anything on a shorter sway!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

  5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  6. #4
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforagirl67 View Post
    I definitely agree, I’m already past 5 weeks but not quite at 12, and am getting anxious to start trying, I’m so impatient haha. She didn’t do this method of swaying either. She did the whole low sodium and low calories but didn’t track protein or fat.
    I feel like since I do only have one boy that I don’t know if my body is more “boy friendly” or if me having a son was just because my life style was overly boy friendly. If that makes any sense at all. I sometimes wonder if I just ate “normally” if I’d be more girl friendly when conceiving. It makes sense in my head but probably not when I say it lol

    Regardless I am already committed to the 12 weeks for sure, and totally agree about not wanting to risk anything on a shorter sway!
    makes perfect sense dont worry when you only have 1 child there is no way to know if you are truly set for that gender or if your pretty 50/50 or even if they were actually a fluke and you will go on to have all of the opposite gender, ive seen a few large families like that!! 1 boy followed by all girls and 1 girl followed by all boys.
    your friend may well have got a girl with no sway and you may well too but like you say why risk it when there is an option to up the odds in your favour
    Good Luck and pink dust!! xx
    now 6blue3pink after 3 GD sways xx

  7. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
  8. #5
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    94,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    1-4 weeks 58%
    5-8 weeks 62%
    9-12 weeks 67%

    12 weeks plus - same as the overall success rate of the site about 70% give or take a few percentage points in either direction (these fluctuate over time and I don't think there is any tangible difference between 12 weeks and more than that.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  9. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
  10. #6
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    makes perfect sense dont worry when you only have 1 child there is no way to know if you are truly set for that gender or if your pretty 50/50 or even if they were actually a fluke and you will go on to have all of the opposite gender, ive seen a few large families like that!! 1 boy followed by all girls and 1 girl followed by all boys.
    your friend may well have got a girl with no sway and you may well too but like you say why risk it when there is an option to up the odds in your favour
    Good Luck and pink dust!! xx
    That’s exactly what I mean! My grandmother ate the same and had the same lifestyle through all her child bearing years and had 3 girls and 3 boys. I have no clue what my body is set up like because the way I ate before conceiving my son...was embarrassing to say the least sooo high in everything! If this sway works which I hope it does, my husband finally said if we are able to financially we will go on to have at least 1 more. I’d love to see what I’d have on a “regular “ diet, as long as I don’t need to sway again!

    Thank you so much!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

  11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  12. #7
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    1-4 weeks 58%
    5-8 weeks 62%
    9-12 weeks 67%

    12 weeks plus - same as the overall success rate of the site about 70% give or take a few percentage points in either direction (these fluctuate over time and I don't think there is any tangible difference between 12 weeks and more than that.)

    Oh wow! That’s so helpful! Is that including cheats for the loner time frames? As of right now I’m just over 10 weeks but that’s with quite a few cheat days. Probably subtracting 2weeks all together for my sway this far!

    I’m getting antsy and really want to start next month if our insurance goes through by then! That’ll put me at about 13 weeks but with like 16 ish cheats (I know it’s bad, my diet has changed drastically but I’m still not proud of the amount of cheats I’ve had ) plus the times I inadvertently went over

    I’m so wishy washy with if I should just wait until June being that I have had so many cheats. I don’t want to undermine my sway.

    Thank you for the stats
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; April 26th, 2019 at 09:29 AM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

  13. #8
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    94,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforagirl67 View Post
    Oh wow! That’s so helpful! Is that including cheats for the loner time frames? As of right now I’m just over 10 weeks but that’s with quite a few cheat days. Probably subtracting 2weeks all together for my sway this far!

    I’m getting antsy and really want to start next month if our insurance goes through by then! That’ll put me at about 13 weeks but with like 16 ish cheats (I know it’s bad, my diet has changed drastically but I’m still not proud of the amount of cheats I’ve had ) plus the times I inadvertently went over

    I’m so wishy washy with if I should just wait until June being that I have had so many cheats. I don’t want to undermine my sway.

    Thank you for the stats
    ...and I should have mentioned this in my earlier reply but that has been the overwhelming trend for as long as we kept the stats - 1-4 weeks def. worse, with a gradual improvement till things hit 12 weeks and then they stay high after that.

    Please don't count the number of times you cheated. Cheating is not only allowed but encouraged as needed on LE Diet and focusing on details like the number of times you cheated only feeds into that "control freakishness"

    Yes the people on diet longer nearly all cheated more. That's another interesting observation to point out - the people on diet a short time were often very very strict, never cheated, and STILL have substantially lower results. And the people who were on diet, most of them cheated from time to time. In fact, the people who were the strictest of the strict also tended to end up with a lot of opposites - I assume because they were so control freakish. Cheating is ok I promise.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  14. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
  15. #9
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    ...and I should have mentioned this in my earlier reply but that has been the overwhelming trend for as long as we kept the stats - 1-4 weeks def. worse, with a gradual improvement till things hit 12 weeks and then they stay high after that.

    Please don't count the number of times you cheated. Cheating is not only allowed but encouraged as needed on LE Diet and focusing on details like the number of times you cheated only feeds into that "control freakishness"

    Yes the people on diet longer nearly all cheated more. That's another interesting observation to point out - the people on diet a short time were often very very strict, never cheated, and STILL have substantially lower results. And the people who were on diet, most of them cheated from time to time. In fact, the people who were the strictest of the strict also tended to end up with a lot of opposites - I assume because they were so control freakish. Cheating is ok I promise.

    I’ve definitely have been much more lax this Time around, I’m not sure if it’s so much me doing it out of not wanting to be controlish it just from the fact that my OCD has gotten a ton better since the last time I swayed.

    I’ll definitely not be counting cheats anymore and keeping track of them.

    It’s funny because the last time I swayed thought the cheats were something you couldn’t count in your sway if that makes sense, like in total you need 12 weeks of no cheating and your cheat days you cannot count in your sway.
    It’s intere though that the strict people tend to get more opposites, I know quite a few people withType A personalities that have all boys. They also have extremely boy friendly lifestyles while my ex sister in law was totally type A personality with a girl lifestyle and had a girl. I wonder if I’m certain cases lifestyle can override so to speak being control freaky.

    I feel good as of now in my sway, overall that is, it hasn’t been perfect in the slightest bit way better then my last.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

  16. #10
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    94,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    yes we know lifestyle can be > than control freakishness because we have some women with all girls who are control freaks but still have girls. This is in particular the women who are very extreme into diet and exercise.

    The cheating is separate from the 12 weeks. Do diet for 12 weeks, and the cheating as needed is taken into account in that 12 week time. You don't need to "uncount" the days you've cheated.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  17. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If IUI sways blue and Femara sways pink...
    By Gingerale1 in forum TTC Help and Infertility Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 1st, 2019, 02:01 PM
  2. Short lp
    By Girlieplease in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: July 19th, 2016, 01:25 PM
  3. Short LP
    By Babybeaublue in forum 2WW Gathering Place
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 20th, 2014, 10:53 AM
  4. Short LP
    By Rabbitmama85 in forum Trying to Conceive a Boy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: August 23rd, 2013, 05:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •