Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    One attempt at positive OPK is on the peak fertility reading - the first SOLID smiley. Only that day.

If the OPK is flashy, it's not positive yet. Only solid reading is positive. And with digi OPK, the first solid smiley is the first positive OPK.

most people get 2 days of flashy (not positive yet!) and then 2 days of solid (positive/peak fertility) on digi tests. Only the first solid is what equates to the first positive of a standard OPK test.
    Got it, thank you!

Question about food - am I allowed any meat at all or ideally nothing? I’m a huge meat eater, normally it’s probably 40% of my daily food intake and I really struggle to cut it out completely. I did cut out cereal and juices but meat is my issue. My BMI is 19.5. Than you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't need to cut out meat. The limits are what matters. But that having been said, it's best to not be overly focused on meat. This is because meat his high protein and lowish in cals, so you will very quickly go over on protein limits and only have eaten a few hundred calories. So when people continue eating large amounts of meat, what happens is that their diet often devolves to a borderline starvation diet where people are eating chicken, cucumbers, and then gummy worms trying to get enough calories without getting more protein. It just isn't good. So focusing more on dairy, grains, legumes, nuts for protein allows you to get calories and fat along with the protein.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Thirdtimelucky01, Maureenhdez liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m swaying for the second time. The first sway which was succesful, was hard. I felt hungry, was exhausted and felt ready to try to get pregnant. I was not complaining about the diet and exercise.

Right now I’m on the diet again for 11 weeks. A very strict diet with coffee, wine and exercise. Exactly the same as I did with my girl. But, here is the point, I never feel hungry, I’m not exhausted and I am complaining about the diet and all the crap I’m eating.
    I doubt if my body is ready for the attempt within 3 weeks because I don’t feel like the first time (maybe to ‘good/healthy to get a girl). Maybe I should diet for a longer time (22 weeks with my girl) to feel as bad as first time?

Who swayed twice and what’s your experience...? Why does it feel so different this time? I have a strong motivation to get a girl again so it’s not the motivation. I was uncertain last time. I feel more confident this time and don’t have questions about what to eat etc.

I created a own topic but maybe this thread is a better place.
    (successful GD sway) - TTC -

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel the same with this second sway. For me I think I kept a lot of the habits anyway so going back to it wasn’t hard. And it wasn’t such a shock since I got used to it before?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s the same for me! I kept a lot of swaying habitus like three/four meals a day, no snacking, very little meat. So the step to swaying girl is a small one this time (3 meals with 16h fast instead of 14h and no meat/fish for swaying purpose. And i added exercise. That’s the only thing that is very hard for me.
    (successful GD sway) - TTC -

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BBGwish View Post
    I’m swaying for the second time. The first sway which was succesful, was hard. I felt hungry, was exhausted and felt ready to try to get pregnant. I was not complaining about the diet and exercise.

Right now I’m on the diet again for 11 weeks. A very strict diet with coffee, wine and exercise. Exactly the same as I did with my girl. But, here is the point, I never feel hungry, I’m not exhausted and I am complaining about the diet and all the crap I’m eating.
    I doubt if my body is ready for the attempt within 3 weeks because I don’t feel like the first time (maybe to ‘good/healthy to get a girl). Maybe I should diet for a longer time (22 weeks with my girl) to feel as bad as first time?

Who swayed twice and what’s your experience...? Why does it feel so different this time? I have a strong motivation to get a girl again so it’s not the motivation. I was uncertain last time. I feel more confident this time and don’t have questions about what to eat etc.

I created a own topic but maybe this thread is a better place.
    I replied in your other thread. IT is actually best for getting a response for me if you start a thread and ask there. I can't keep up with the supprort threads and just happened to click on this today, but otherwise I'd hve missed this question totally. I want to answer all your questions, so if you want my input please start a thread! Thank u!

10. Likes Chocolatina liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    One attempt at positive OPK is on the peak fertility reading - the first SOLID smiley. Only that day.

If the OPK is flashy, it's not positive yet. Only solid reading is positive. And with digi OPK, the first solid smiley is the first positive OPK.

most people get 2 days of flashy (not positive yet!) and then 2 days of solid (positive/peak fertility) on digi tests. Only the first solid is what equates to the first positive of a standard OPK test.
    Hi Atomic, I wanted to TTC this month with a O-3 or O-2 cutoff (our first month of TTC) but had a flashy OPK at 7am yesterday followed by a solid OPK at 12pm! I assume I will ovulate in the next 24-36 hours so I’m out this month. How do I try a cut off in this case? Or my best guess is just to try one attempt at O-1?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Hi Atomic, I wanted to TTC this month with a O-3 or O-2 cutoff (our first month of TTC) but had a flashy OPK at 7am yesterday followed by a solid OPK at 12pm! I assume I will ovulate in the next 24-36 hours so I’m out this month. How do I try a cut off in this case? Or my best guess is just to try one attempt at O-1?

AGain, guys, it's best if you start a new thread rather than ask me questions in these support threads - I just can't always keep up with them and it gets really confusing when several people are asking me questions in the same thread.

Why are you out this month??? Just have an attempt!

If you want to be SURE of a cutoff, then yes, you'd be out, but you may not ovulate for 2 or 3 days after getting a solid. So having an attempt very well may still be a cutoff. WE just can't know (and all this is the exact reason why you can't rely on people telling you what the timing was when they got their B/G...this kind of thing happens all. the. time. with OPK and trying, and we really can't know what the timing of anyone's attempts truly were unless they had ultrasounds or blood test to confirm.)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone!? I posted on another thread I’ll probably be pushing back my attempt to next year as I still haven’t gotten my period and my diet has been terrible but I’m honestly considering calling it off... I go back and forth between “I did it once I can do it again” and “how could I possibly hit the lottery twice”. I desperately wanted a daughter to fulfill my life long desire of wanting a girl, and I want another for sure but even more I want a sister for my daughter and that’s tough (I explained it to my husband using the analogy of when we bought a puppy for our puppy lol). I always wanted that built in best friend growing up and I do want that for my dd. If I wait I could probably do IVF in a year or two but I want them to be close in age.... sigh... sorry for the venting session

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear atomic,

I´m back again after 2 succesfull genderdreaming girl sways...... We will try to conceive in may this year again, swaying girl again. I did a very strict LE diet two times before with succes (one in 2015 and the other one in 2017). At that time I didn´t know excersize is that important, so I was a couch patato .
    This third sway i don´t know what to do? Don't mess with succes and be a couch patato again, or go walking every day because of the good results? What would you advice atomic?

Thanks!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast