Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again! We never managed to bd at all because my husband haven’t come home! His business is so unexpected that this always happens! So, I guess we are losing our chances! I’m gonna try tonight but I really don’t know if we succeed with him being so tired and obviously very late as I saw the smiley face yesterday morning! I just wonder if you have any suggestions for me to try for next month? I’m going to start the fiber from tomorrow and add more coffee and alcohol! I can’t exercise at all because I work 3 days and I don’t have anyone to look after my 18 month son the other days. I’ll try to do some walking every now and then but nothing constant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh bummer, I'm so sorry! But I do hope you were able to get an attept in - and I want you do to e4d for a couple tries after this in case your O is delayed. (so in 72 hours after your last attempt, have sex again, and then again in another 72 hr)

If you tried last night you were almost certainly in the window still. If you try tonight, you're still possibly in the window, I'd def. go for it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! We managed to bd on Sunday night! I saw the positive smiley face on Saturday morning! I don’t know if it has worked at all. I think Sunday was my ovulation day because LH started to drop on Sunday and I had lots of egg white mucus! I had egg white mucus prior to that for a few days but on Sunday it was the most! I know these can’t necessarily mean ovulation so really don’t know!! It’s just waiting game now! When do you think it’s the best time to do a pregnancy test? Do I just wait until my period which is in 10 days?
    So, if it doesn’t happen I just start the E4D? Starting from the day my period finishes, doing every four days? Is that right? How long should I do it? Do I just carry on until a couple of days after the smiley face? Do you suggest I take the fiber supplements and alcohol every night too? Thanks

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would still ahve you do e4d starting now, just in case it was a fake surge and you may surge again and O at that time.

Yes for the upcoming cycle you'd start after your period ends and continue every 72 hours till you're sure you've ovulated, and if anything you should keep going after you think you've Oed, since you can ovulate late and have a false surge.

Yes continue fiber all month, alcohol is at your discretion. Some continue, most drop it at O.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually think I did ovulate because I had all the signs that I usually have to ovulate and I haven’t had any just after that. I think because I was taking vitex for a couple of months my ovulation was later than usual and then when I stopped it, my cycle got a bit messy and I ovulated earlier than before because I remember my ovulation used to be sometime between CD12-14 in a 28 days cycle but since I started taking the vitex it changed to CD16,17 having 30, 31 days cycle! So, I’m so glad you mentioned vitex is not any good in swaying and can mess up with the cycle! Now that I have stopped it hopefully everything goes back to normal.
    I have missed to try the E4D this cycle but will definitely do try it next cycle. Can I ask how it works to sway pink if 1 attempt is supposed to sway pink? I’ve read in a forum you mentioned it’s like doing one attempt but I don’t understand the logic of it! Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes but the signs are caused by hormones so you can have the signs, your body decides not to ovulate, then in a few days or a week it will have the same signs and then ovulate at that point.

The e4d works as one attempt because anything further than O-3 has very little chance (practically zero) of getting to the egg. So with an O-4 and then O-1 attempt, the O-4 will be too far out. With O-5 and O-2, the O-5 will be long gone, leaving only the O-2. And in the case of O-3 and O Day, the O-3 ~can~ stay alive, although not terribly likely. And if there's anything left from the O-3, it will fertilize the egg before the O DAy attempt has a chance to capacitate and make it to the egg (still one attempt) IF there isn't anything left from O-3, the O Day shot will get it done.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok that makes sense. But can I just clarify it so for example if I bd cd6,9,12 and I get the positive LH smiley face on cd13 meaning my ovulation is cd 14 then obviously we are losing our chances of bding on the most fertile time so should we bd on cd14 or just carry on bding on cd 15 or don’t even bd on cd 15?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One of the drawbacks of BD at positive OPK is that it may NOT be the most fertile time. We assume it is, but when that isn't working for people, it very well may be that for them, they'd have had better chance BD the day before that, or the day after that. It may be that you personally could go on a very long time BD on what the average person's "most fertile time" is and it would never be a good time for you to conceive!

The whole point of the e4d is to introduce an element of randomness into a closed system - to change it up when we're having our attempts!

You MUST keep going after you think you've ovulated and after your surge. This is to guard against delayed ovulation and to help in case your "most fertile time" is a different day than you think it should be. So you would still have sex the day the e4d falls on. In this case, 12, 15, 18, etc until you're absolutely certain you've ovulated.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright! I’ve now got the point! Last question, do we need to start bding exactly from the first day my period finishes? For example mine is usually finished on cd 5 and I am sure I am definitely not fertile at least til cd9 so do still I have to start on cd6? Or can I start from cd8 and carry on e4d?

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, what do you think I should do if I don’t get pregnant with E4D? Should I just forget about swaying pink and do as many attempts as possible next month? But I really want a girl!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast