Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I sway again to get DD (pink sway 2016) a sister?

Dear ladies,

I don't even know where to start, but I'll try

This site helped me a lot in 2015 when I conceived our little girl after two boys. That is even an understatement... I'm totally convinced we have the LE diet and Atomic to thank for her She is now 2y9m old and she's such a cutie and her brothers love her to bits. I thought our family would be complete but that thought has changed since a couple of months. I would love to have another baby to love and cuddle, but my DH isn't on board yet.

At first, I thought I would just convince hubby to have another one and then start TTC, without any sway whatsoever. But then I started reading on this website again and all the memories of 2015/2016 came back, the joy I felt when I found out my sway worked, the tears of happiness.

I would LOVE to give my daughter a sister, but another sway... Will I be able to cope? I don't know. I am totally lost at this point. It would be yes or no... But no half sway. I am a perfectionist and if I give it a try, I'd go all in.

Are there any ladies who swayed again and want to talk about their decisions/feelings? Or ladies who didn't sway after a successfull sway? Or anyone who's in doubt, just like me? I would love to hear from you all.
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Fiya -

I have two boys and a successful sway girl whos 5 months old
    I am hoping to do another sway for another girl but feel more nervous this time round.
    How would u feel if the sway didnt work?
    My hubby is saying this will be thr last so maybe thats added pressure.

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a sticky post where theres people who have swayed more than once

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Parying4agirl,

Congrats with your pink bundle

I actually think that if I decide to sway and it is a boy, I would be fine but how I'll actually feel after my BFP is difficult to predict. I found it so difficult last time, because wanting to find out the gender really turned into an obsession.

I am afraid that swaying again would complicate things but still, I am longing for another girl. It's complicated

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Fiya
    I agree the whole thing can become very obsessive and sometime make it harder in all aspects.
    Everyone has their own circumstances so real hard to advise but in my situation i would deffo try again and feele each child brings their own individual piece to make the family and most worries all go out once u have bubba in your arms.

My friends think i should be happy with my 3, which i am but i adore girls; have sisters and would love for my lil girl to have at least a sister. If it ended up a boy then at least i tried but it wasnt meant to be and i wouldnt feel any ‘what ifs’ yrs down the line.
    Do u go team green or find out ?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're right. If I sway, at least I have tried and if it's a blue bundle, he'll be so loved.

But the first obstacle is to convince my hubby to have a fourth child, so we'll need to talk more about that. Reading on here doesn't help because now I would love to have my Mirena taken out straight away and start on the LE diet

If I have a chance to be pregnant once again, we'll definitely find out! I have a friend who's a midwive so I would ask her for a gender scan at 15 weeks.

When will you be trying for baby number 4?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha this site makes me extra broody
    How anti is ur hubby at the moment, my hubby mentions our 3 are enough at every opportunity in the hope i may agree one day but doubt i will haha
    Id have 6,7 if he would agree lol
    I joke i hope i have twins girls as he wont go for any more after this, althoughhh something in my heart says if i was to have a boy, maybe just maybeee he would agree for a 5th if i did hos head in.
    Is it clomid or something that helps as well?
    Im in two minds of when i will start trying, i would love two girls with a close age gap, but then if it is my final and i have one now will i get really broody after a few yrs. other hand thinking to try in about 4/5 months.

I always go team green so its a long 9 mnth wait but the surprise is amazing.
    I didnt believe about 5 different nurses that my child was a girl lol, i didnt get to see her properly as ended up in theatre for stitches

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is the age gap between your children?

Here, there's 15 months between my sons (it's like doing cardio the whole day during the first year lol)... And then there's 4 years between my DS2 and my DD.

Hubby is pretty anti, just because he feels so complete and he's starting to feel old (35!), plus we are missing a room in the house, plus the kids sports are expensive. I am 33, so we still have some time to consider our options, but I soooo hope he says 'yes' very soon

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boys are 19 mnths apart ( currently 4 and 3) girl is 5 months.
    I too am 33 and hubby is 37, ideally i want my fam completed by 35 so i can focus on them as a whole family, rather than starting fresh the newborn stage once all the kids are in school. Sorry i chop and change what i want all the time! You do have time on ur side so are lucky if u need more time to convince hubby.
    Maybe convince him one final one now whilst hes still young 🙂
    My hubby also says that he doesnt want too many as wants to be able to provide for them and give luxuries, rather than struggle as everything is so expensive.
    All this is so stressful!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, your children are so close in age, that's amazing.

My big boy is turning 8 next month and he's getting so big already. He has a girlfriend and he's becoming independent. I'am lucky if I still get a kiss when I drop him off at school.

Did you document the sway you did for your little lady?

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast