Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow - bless him.
    Girlfriend so cute
    I have to ask for kisses from my 4 yr old.
    No i didnt document it , just briefly on a post what i did but so wish i had written everything down in much detail - did u?
    I did it very basic though, dont have much weight to lose so didnt exercise, skipped brekkie and no snacks. Only did it for 6 weeks and started coffee a week before ovulation and one attempt.
    My period is still not back to 30 days so i need to get that sorted before i even tryy diet i think

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi Fiya i've had a successful girl sway followed by an opposite and im currently pregnant with our 3rd pink sway baby but wont know if the sway worked till baby arrives in august
    i completely understand wanting to give your daughter a sister, i swayed for the first time for exactly that reason!! and we happened to be very lucky and have that sway work.
    I hope your dh comes round to one final baby to let you complete your family and move on without any "what-ifs"
    now 6blue5pink

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me!! I’m pretty sure I’m going to sway again and have a first attempt in August �� I would love for DD to have a sister!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do worry about not being able to sway as well as I did last time as I am exclusively breastfeeding...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m doing the same at the moment! And my brain is at.. I really want a 4th (and second girl)... but will I cope with 4 kids??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so nice to hear I am not alone with my doubts and with longing for a second girl.

@parying4agirl: yes, the body needs some time to recover after giving birth. I hope your period gets back to normal really quick. I did a pretty strict LE diet (completely vegetarian also) during 20 weeks and I lost a lot of weight on it but I had some weight to loose No exercise and one attempt at positive OPK.

@4blue2pink: so if I count right, you're pregnant with your ninth? What a blessing! I hope your sway worked this time. I think I read somewhere about two identical sways but one of them giving an opposite? Was that you?

@Pretty: Good luck with the diet and starting to TTC in August. It's strange, isn't it, having both genders and still wanting some more pink? Sometimes I wonder if I'm normal, but at least here I am

@laurelw: how old are the other three? I am sure I would be able to cope and reactions of family and friends don't bother me anymore at 33. I just never thought I would be wanting 4 kids, since I just wanted 2 when I met hubby.
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes that was me!! 2 sways practically identical 1 worked and 1 didnt, this time i switched to the PCOS diet due to having an opposite and did exercise so it was a completely different sway, yes baby number 9 but (all being well) this baby will be living child number 8 as DD1 was lost mid pregnancy.
    Thankyou im excited to see if this sway has worked too
    now 6blue5pink

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Fiya, I remember you from the due date group I was in when I had my 3rd son (sway opposite) in Aug 2016. I came back the following year and swayed but had an early mc. It took me another year to get up the nerve to try again but we conceived boy/girl twins who are now two months old!! I am obviously very glad I swayed again. I think had I not swayed even a little bit when I know what I know and know it does work then I'd regret it.
    My sway in 2015/2016 was very very strict. My sway on the twins was super laid back. I am definitely 150% finished now, as much as I'd love to give DD a sister I just can't juggle any more pregnancies and babies!! Best of luck with everything x

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Hi Fiya, I remember you from the due date group I was in when I had my 3rd son (sway opposite) in Aug 2016. I came back the following year and swayed but had an early mc. It took me another year to get up the nerve to try again but we conceived boy/girl twins who are now two months old!! I am obviously very glad I swayed again. I think had I not swayed even a little bit when I know what I know and know it does work then I'd regret it.
    My sway in 2015/2016 was very very strict. My sway on the twins was super laid back. I am definitely 150% finished now, as much as I'd love to give DD a sister I just can't juggle any more pregnancies and babies!! Best of luck with everything x

Hi Hopper,

Hope you dont mind me asking, were the twins convinced by you doing anything different, ie taking meds or anything?
    Id love another girl, but cos i want more and hubby doesnt i was hoping maybe i could up chances of twins 😋

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Parying4agirl View Post
    Hi Hopper,

Hope you dont mind me asking, were the twins convinced by you doing anything different, ie taking meds or anything?
    Id love another girl, but cos i want more and hubby doesnt i was hoping maybe i could up chances of twins
    Not at all. I conceived the 1st month I took 50mg Clomid. I had no side effects, not even ovulation pain which for me is usually worse than period pain!!
    Now my OB has said I'd be more likely to have multiples as there's a family history. My maternal aunt has fraternal twins, my maternal grandmother had fraternal twins and her mother had two sets of twins. One fraternal and one identical. Also my second pregnancy was a twin pregnancy but I lost one twin between week 6 and 7.
    Best of luck with everything. A twin pregnancy is a LOT harder than a singleton pregnancy. I would have more kids in a heartbeat but would have to be guaranteed never to have multiples again.

2012 2014 2016

16. Thanks Parying4agirl thanked for this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast