Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First attempt

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Sure!

Yes a week before you normally get your period would be too late to ovulate but your ovulation can be delayed. In that case, you'd simply get your period later. It's fairly unusual to o only 7 days before AF arrives...not unheard of, but rare.
    I am so kicking myself for not using a OPK, I’m so impatient and don’t like knowing if I caught the egg or not. I keep testing and getting bfn, and then getting discouraged. Meanwhile I don’t even know how many dpo I am.

I haven’t had a late period since the one right after having c diff. My cycles actually have become very normal since swaying. They’re short (for me) I went from having a 32-34 day cycle to 28-29!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's actually not unusual, lots of people report that! Keep me posted.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so freaking out, I had two very faint positives, from Tuesday night and Wednesday morning with FRER. Today I took a dollar tree test (not with fmu) and it was negative. I don’t know what could be going on. I don’t know if maybe I ovulated later then I think and it’s too early for a dollar store rest to pick it up or what. All I know is as of now I’m going nuts!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1D18010A-C43A-4941-AFF9-6897A8FE6995.jpeg

I know it looks colorless in this picture but in person I swear it’s pink. I asked my husband if he saw it and he definitely did. This was the first one I took at night (on the 28th, my period was due yesterday). The second one I took with fmu the next morning was very similar, maybe a tad lighter. Then today I took one not with fmu and about an hour after drinking orange juice was totally negative (dollar store)

I also want to add that this line popped up in the time frame that you should read a test, it wasn’t after it dried. I want to say it was there in a minute, 2 minutes tops!
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; May 30th, 2019 at 12:59 PM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    9A257B52-2342-4D08-BB07-A739B55F48D1.jpeg

This is my most recent test (diluted I guess since I’ve been drinking) a little under 48 hours later. I don’t know if it’s still super early due to me possibly ovulating later or if I should prepare for the worst. To me in person this one looks a tiny darker then the first, but I’ve seen peoples test get sooo much darker from one day to the next. Sorry if I’m being super pest like, I’m just wigging myself out.
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; May 30th, 2019 at 05:45 PM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is normal for the tests to dance back and forth from positive to negative at this stage. This idea that everyone will see this perfect progression of test lines from faint to darker just isn't true and you guys cause yourselves undue stress expecting that. For every person that has that happen, 10 others don't and worry themselves sick over it. Over time of course we do want to see them getting darker (on average!) and also we never want to see a test go from super dark to barely there, but otherwise that is totally normal.

A positive is a positive and until you get a negative test AND AF, you're pregnant! Huge congrats!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i can clearly see a pink line in your last photo Congratulations!! if its any help my tests dont go dark till way after af is due xx
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you both for the responses. While I was in fact pregnant it seems that this pregnancy is ending in loss too. I went to the ER after I started to bleed and my level was at a 4. The dr did not say I was in fact miscarrying, but he did say I need to have my levels rechecked Monday. I’m having heavy bleeding and am in a lot of pain and am overall just feeling very defeated. This is my second miscarriage, I surely did not think going in to this that I’d have a second consecutive loss.
    I’m so afraid at this point to get pregnant again, and honestly am not sure where to go from here.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforagirl67 View Post
    Thank you both for the responses. While I was in fact pregnant it seems that this pregnancy is ending in loss too. I went to the ER after I started to bleed and my level was at a 4. The dr did not say I was in fact miscarrying, but he did say I need to have my levels rechecked Monday. I’m having heavy bleeding and am in a lot of pain and am overall just feeling very defeated. This is my second miscarriage, I surely did not think going in to this that I’d have a second consecutive loss.
    I’m so afraid at this point to get pregnant again, and honestly am not sure where to go from here.
    So sorry prayingforagirl, feeling for you so hurtful

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry - how many days after ovulation is this?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast