Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: First attempt

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh no I'm so sorry - how many days after ovulation is this?
    Thank you atomic. To be honest I have no clue! We did e4d with no tracking. The dr said if my numbers went up then I’m fine and that some people bleed in their first trimester, and that my numbers could possibly be off, but I bled so much, with clots that I don’t even know if that’s possible. I don’t know if he felt that way because my cervix was closed? I guess I’ll find out Wednesday for sure.
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; June 3rd, 2019 at 01:02 PM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    So sorry prayingforagirl, feeling for you so hurtful

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Thank you!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforagirl67 View Post
    Thank you atomic. To be honest I have no clue! We did e4d with no tracking. The dr said if my numbers went up then I’m fine and that some people bleed in their first trimester, and that my numbers could possibly be off, but I bled so much, with clots that I don’t even know if that’s possible. I don’t know if he felt that way because my cervix was closed? I guess I’ll find out Wednesday for sure.
    I had a full 5 day period (heavier than my normal one) with clots and came out of it with a healthy 8 lb baby 9 months later. I know it's hard to believe but bleeding even heavy bleeding doesn't always mean a sad ending. FXFXFX for good news.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a full 5 day period (heavier than my normal one) with clots and came out of it with a healthy 8 lb baby 9 months later. I know it's hard to believe but bleeding even heavy bleeding doesn't always mean a sad ending. FXFXFX for good news.
    How I am hoping so so hard that, that is the case for me! I just want a sticky bean!! I don’t feel too confident about it, I took another pregnancy test and it was very much negative. I hope by some grace or higher power or whatever that I am still pregnant. Thank you for your support and kindness right now!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, a negative test right now is not encouraging. I would start thinking about next month to be honest, I'm so sorry.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, a negative test right now is not encouraging. I would start thinking about next month to be honest, I'm so sorry.
    Yes, we’re moving forward now. My midwife really strongly feels I had a chemical, I do need to repeat bloodwork but she seemed pretty certain. And in my heart or hearts I knew it too, with both losses I just felt something off and in my gut knew it wasn’t going to last. I want to move forward and sway but maybe a little lighter? I’m feeling really discouraged even though I know these things happen and it’s often inevitable and to no fault of my own most likely.
    My midwife recommended me taking a prenatal, I was wondering if I do how strongly would it effect my sway? At this point I just want a healthy pregnancy, even though I’d love it to be a girl I feel as though I should just be thankful to go on and have a healthy pregnancy that’s lasts. I’ve been eating a very nutrient dense diet for the past twoish weeks. I plan on getting back on LE but maybe not so intense. I don’t struggle with staying within my calorie limit it’s mostly just protein. Fat I can stay in no issue what so ever it seems.
    I was also wondering, does decaf coffee have the same effects as regular while swaying pink?
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; June 6th, 2019 at 07:50 AM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH yes I completely agree it's a chemical, sorry if something I said led you to think I was arguing. So sorry.

Was this not your first month swaying? Or am I confused about something. Can you elaborate on what you mean by swaying a little lighter?

How much protein are you eating?? Are you counting the miniscule amounts of protein in fruits and vegetables? If so, don't, they are free for protein and fat. You guys can always increase protein (or fat) in 5 g increments as needed (so instead of 60 g, go to 65, that kind of thing)

I really strongly urge you not to take a prenatal. Prenatals are what doctors and midwives recommend after a chemical to make you think you're doing something but folic acid is the only nutrient shown to prevent losses. It's of course up to you, and some do get girls without them, but I hate to see anyone undermine their sway when

We believe (not 100% sure) that it's something in coffee itself and not caffeine that sways. Several people have used decaf coffee and seemed to get good results with it.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH yes I completely agree it's a chemical, sorry if something I said led you to think I was arguing. So sorry.

Was this not your first month swaying? Or am I confused about something. Can you elaborate on what you mean by swaying a little lighter?

How much protein are you eating?? Are you counting the miniscule amounts of protein in fruits and vegetables? If so, don't, they are free for protein and fat. You guys can always increase protein (or fat) in 5 g increments as needed (so instead of 60 g, go to 65, that kind of thing)

I really strongly urge you not to take a prenatal. Prenatals are what doctors and midwives recommend after a chemical to make you think you're doing something but folic acid is the only nutrient shown to prevent losses. It's of course up to you, and some do get girls without them, but I hate to see anyone undermine their sway when

We believe (not 100% sure) that it's something in coffee itself and not caffeine that sways. Several people have used decaf coffee and seemed to get good results with it.
    hey atomic., i messaged u did u get it??

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh no not at all,I didn’t think you were arguing at all. I was just confirming what you were saying about trying next month❤️ I got a different answer from the ER doctor that led me to believe I could still go on to have a healthy pregnancy and not be miscarrying, but I felt that was not the case deep down (it was kind of false hope)

I stopped counting the protein in the veg and fruit but have been counting it in the whole grains, which always puts me over. I started my sway again in February of this year, this was our first attempt with this round of swaying, I stopped swaying after my first miscarriage in 2018 after a good 6 month sway that ended in a loss also.
    The calories have never been an issue for me at all, i can stick within them, I think the main thing is I seem to un intentionally go over in my protein by quite a bit and then really beat myself up over it, the only way I don’t do that is by meticulously track. The highest my protein gets to is around 80 grams, which I know is still low for my weight and height but wasn’t quite sure if it was too much in terms of swaying.

I’ll skip the prenatal, I didn’t take any when I had my son so I don’t think I need them initially to stay pregnant. I’ll stick with the folic acid.

That’s great, I can definitely stick with decaf then, I didn’t realize how much caffeine was in a Starbucks coffee so I wanted to stop drinking the regular coffee.

Is waiting until next month enough time from a swaying standpoint, being I was only off diet for about two weeks?
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; June 6th, 2019 at 01:23 PM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    hey atomic., i messaged u did u get it??

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Messages are not a good way to get ahold of me. I get a lot of them and most of them are simply things people already posted in the forum. I have to weed through them and so I end up putting them off longer. I prefer questions in the forums but I will check them when I have a chance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast