Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: First attempt

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly, and keep in mind most people in history did not have early preg tests and had no idea they were pregnant with chemicals and very early losses.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Exactly, and keep in mind most people in history did not have early preg tests and had no idea they were pregnant with chemicals and very early losses.
    My husband and I were actually saying that loss is probably a lot more common then it is thought to be by confirmed losses! It makes so much sense!!

I also want to ask, my husband and I are still doing the E4d method (more like 96-102 hrs) bd pattern, were not expecting to get pg this cycle, but i still find myself panicking that I’ve been off diet (and really eating a HE diet for the past 2 -3 ish weeks) and gained a little weight. do you think that time would off set my sway a ton? I wasn’t sure if we should just skip this month and actively try in July even though we did have an unprotected attempt
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; June 15th, 2019 at 07:32 AM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It really, really is. Until very recently (even in my fertile lifespan) we didn't have the ability to test for pregnancy so early (you should see the test we used with my oldest boy - it had little test tubes and eyedroppers and stuff LOL). It's believed people have early losses quite regularly and always have and just never knew about it in the past.

I can't ever tell you guys whether or not to try. What you have to ask yourself is, if you'll live 1000 lifetimes of regret if you try this month and conceive an opposite, BUT you have to ask yourself that keeping in mind that for all we know you may have a great chance this cycle and may have a worse chance in the future - we just can't know, and I think we sometimes outwit ourselves by putting so much pressure on ourselves to try only in "a perfect" month since the reality is we cannot ever know when that is. What we see about swaying is miniscule, like a tiny piece of an iceberg sticking up above the water.

4. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It really, really is. Until very recently (even in my fertile lifespan) we didn't have the ability to test for pregnancy so early (you should see the test we used with my oldest boy - it had little test tubes and eyedroppers and stuff LOL). It's believed people have early losses quite regularly and always have and just never knew about it in the past.

I can't ever tell you guys whether or not to try. What you have to ask yourself is, if you'll live 1000 lifetimes of regret if you try this month and conceive an opposite, BUT you have to ask yourself that keeping in mind that for all we know you may have a great chance this cycle and may have a worse chance in the future - we just can't know, and I think we sometimes outwit ourselves by putting so much pressure on ourselves to try only in "a perfect" month since the reality is we cannot ever know when that is. What we see about swaying is miniscule, like a tiny piece of an iceberg sticking up above the water.
    My mother in law told me she had a pregnancy test just like that one! Lol It’s insane to think of how often that probably happens. Next time around I’m definitely not going to be testing until 5-7 days after my period is due. I’d almost rather not know I’m pregnant if it’s going to end up being a chemical or super early loss. What you don’t know can’t hurt you.

At this point we made our attempt and what is done will be done. I only really worry about the little bit of weight I gained, I’m hoping it’s not enough to have swayed boy, or if it was, that the loss will almost wipe that out and make it an even playing ground lol
    I’m trying to not worry about it, I had a few off weeks but I had more good weeks in total. At the end I want a pregnancy that will be healthy and get a baby at the end of it. What will be will be, I did my best, and can’t think of it as a game that if I play to the T will 100% yield the results I want.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's always been my philosophy, not only due to the chemical possibility, but also because people get terribly upset over negative tests that will be positive had they only waited a few days! People get soo upset over negatives on 7,8,9 DPO and then give up, miss their period, and are pregnant anyway! It just makes the most sense to me to wait till you can know for sure either way.

The weight loss/gain has not been terribly predictive of whose sways work and whose don't. Good luck and pink dust!

7. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's always been my philosophy, not only due to the chemical possibility, but also because people get terribly upset over negative tests that will be positive had they only waited a few days! People get soo upset over negatives on 7,8,9 DPO and then give up, miss their period, and are pregnant anyway! It just makes the most sense to me to wait till you can know for sure either way.

The weight loss/gain has not been terribly predictive of whose sways work and whose don't. Good luck and pink dust!
    The wait is killer but at this point I’d rather wait it out, although the symptom spotting has been killer! Lol
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345