Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question about myo inositol

Does anyone know if myo inositol can dry up cm? I started using it after my last miscarriage in late April/ early May. My first cycle after the miscarriage began June 1st. I had a 28 day cycle, as my AF arrived June 29, so I’m pretty sure the supplement did not mess with my ovulation. However, I did notice a couple of unusual/ different things going on. I have never used cm to determine ovulation approaching, however, I have always noticed lots of ewcm around the time I should be. This past month I was very dry. We did make our attempt but obviously it did not work. I was wondering if the myo could cause my cm to dry up or could it be due to the fact it was my first cycle after mc. The other thing that I have noticed to be different is my period was only 3 days long, and as I’m on cycle day 3 again, I’m noticing that it seems to be lessening up quite a bit again. Is it odd that my period which used to always be 5 days minimum has now suddenly decreased to 3 days. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dreaming of

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe it can. It is newer and we don't have a huge body of data just yet but this is something that has been reported to me before. I also think it can make your period shorter and lighter. It does help lower levels of some hormones and that appears to be how it works. Many of us (without the myo) have noticed shorter and lighter periods on LE Diet too.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ