Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Accidental release o+4ish! What to do?

Hey 👋🏽
    New poster here (although long time lurker)! So I’m hoping someone can help... I’m due to ov this week and was planning on abstaining and then dtd Tuesday/Wednesday depending on CM (which would hopefully be a 1 or 2 day cut off), but got a bit carried away last night (Sunday) and SO released but NOT inside me. I also had big O. Have been doing a LE diet (although really struggling to keep sodium low) and drinking peppermint tea, taking cal + mag, high dose folic acid (prescribed due to my medication) and cranberry supps (although not religiously recently as they were drying everything right up!) and plan on diet cokes daily for the next few days, hot bath and Sudafed before DTD - one attempt. SO not doing anything as he doesn’t believe in it! Any opinions on whether I should still go for it this month, or wait until next month? Or maybe he should release every day until DTD now but not inside me? 🤷🏻*♀️ Think I could persuade him to do that! 😉 Thanks! xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome out of lurkdom!!

It is very unlikely that frequency even does anything. It's the one unprotected attempt that sways and NOT the abstain. The abstain has not even worked. So go ahead and have your unprotected attempt even without the abstain, it's fine!

Don't worry about sodium. That has always been an optional part of LE, I don't even believe in it. We've all but given up on sodium restriction and our results have only gone up since we did.

I no longer recommend cranberry (well, I never recommended it TBH) or pep tea especialy since you're on medication. They don't work and carry risks and side effects. I have never recommended Sudafed as it's not safe and while I don't know what kind of medication you're on, it has lots of interactions too.

I would just have the attempt with no additional releases. If you prefer to have him release 2x a day betweeen now and then it's up to you, 1x a day woudln't be enough to do anything. I don't think even the 2x a day release will work, but it's up to you if you want to try it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reply! You’ve made me feel sooo much less anxious! Although I had a banana, a tomato and a baked potato yesterday because I felt ill and thought I might be seriously lacking in potassium, and now I’m worried I’ve ruined my diet 😒 I will stop taking the cranberry etc. Do you have an opinion on whether to do o+12 as well as one attempt during ov? Thanks again Atomic x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those things DO NOT sway blue. Potassium has never been proven to sway and the mineral diet make absolutely no sense. The difference in potassium between a boy diet and a girl diet using the mineral theories is the amount of potassium in a bowl of strawberries. More about that here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

O+12 does not work, and by doing it you are potentially adding a second attempt (which may sway blue.) I do not ever recommend O+12 to anyone and in fact it's my least fave sway tactic ever. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...9-no-12-a.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ