Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    You're so welcome. I think I have the type of personality that means I easily get caught up in something I am very passionate about. I always want to give everything I do my ALL and if I don't feel I'm giving it everything I have got then I will regret it BUT in the case of swaying you just have to get to the point where you are living as if there's no changes in your lifestyle so you can put it to the back of your mind. I hope you get your hearts desire

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Thank you. Me too!! I was an A+ student and had a very successful career before I got overwhelmed and let it all go to stay home. I've been pretty good keeping every in the back of mind all month long and then my fertile window pops up and I start to panic and then I panic because I'm panicking. LOL
    I feel like if this month fails I'm going to see a hypnotist to get it 100% out of my head. Kidding mostly
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I really don't want you guys to worry about the personality stuff because just like you say you simply replace stressing over swaying with panicking about panicking. My only intent for ever bringing it up is to prevent you guys from going into swaying as a game you can win if you do it hard enough, making charts and schedules and tracking and monitoring, etc. NOT because I then want to see any of you end up in a constant state of panic every time you feel stressed over something, ending up breathing into a paper bag thinking "I gotta calm down or my sway will FAIL!" LOL. Stress and anxiety are normal. Writing up 100 page sway plans with 6 month calendars and color coded flow charts is not normal.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes I really don't want you guys to worry about the personality stuff because just like you say you simply replace stressing over swaying with panicking about panicking. My only intent for ever bringing it up is to prevent you guys from going into swaying as a game you can win if you do it hard enough, making charts and schedules and tracking and monitoring, etc. NOT because I then want to see any of you end up in a constant state of panic every time you feel stressed over something, ending up breathing into a paper bag thinking "I gotta calm down or my sway will FAIL!" LOL. Stress and anxiety are normal. Writing up 100 page sway plans with 6 month calendars and color coded flow charts is not normal.
    Thank you. That's a very helpful explanation.
    & Oh my goodness. 100 page plan!! Color coded flow charts!!! Please tell me you haven't seen that! lol
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The color coded flow charts I have seen many times, 100 page plans I am slightly exaggerating but only slightly!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12