Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feeling Defeated

I haven't been active in this subthread for awhile (been sticking to the TTC/2WW thread) so if something like this has been talked about recently, apologies.

I'm about 6 months in now of TTC a girl. We did get pregnant the first month, but I had a mc. Nothing since. My cycles are 26/27 days. I have a feeling that my LP is really short, like a week long. I track O with opks.

1. I had read that maca root helps with fertility & regulating your cycle, but after making my most recent cycle like 35 days, I'm hesitant to use it again this month. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I wonder if DH should continue to take it on his own maybe?

2. I read on here somewhere that increasing fat intake can help lengthen LP? How much fat daily? Anything else that can help? I'm down to try this, as long as I don't gain any weight - I feel I'm at a healthy weight currently.

3. Debating trying the one attempt method again this month, but I've come across something called E3D I think it's called - every three days? Does this sway girl, & how's the success?

Idk... Blah, this is annoying. When's the best time to do your one attempt? I was originally doing it once getting a + opk but now I'm wondering if I should wait until I get a super dark opk & then wait an additional like 12 hours on top of that?

If anyone read all of this, congrats lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    [8-20-08] [4-7-13] [5-1-16] [11-2018] & hopeful in feb '19.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE do not take maca. It really messes up people's cycles (as you found out!) and it does nothing for fertility. So much of the claims they make online are completely bogus.

No, DH should not take it either.

Why do you think you have a short LP?? You say you just have a feeling, why do you have this feeling?

I want you to add in a serving of full fat dairy every day, 4-6 eggs a week, and a serving of salmon if you like it, red meat if you don't. Drop fiber if you were using it.

How much fat and calories are you getting (and protein, but protein is the least important)

After 6 months it's time to go to e4d. There is no e3e. Only e4d. yes, we believe it sways pink. You have two choices when it comes to e4d - you can do it in the every 72 hour pattern for better chance of conception (and still good chance of pink) or you can start off doing the every 96 hour pattern (possibly better chance of pink, but lower chance of conception). Start this after your period ends and then go all the way through till you're sure you've ovulated (do not try to make this come out a certain day, you want the random pattern) even if this means going all the way through till your next period begins.

No more one attempt. It's time to let that go.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    PLEASE do not take maca. It really messes up people's cycles (as you found out!) and it does nothing for fertility. So much of the claims they make online are completely bogus.

No, DH should not take it either.

Why do you think you have a short LP?? You say you just have a feeling, why do you have this feeling?

I want you to add in a serving of full fat dairy every day, 4-6 eggs a week, and a serving of salmon if you like it, red meat if you don't. Drop fiber if you were using it.

How much fat and calories are you getting (and protein, but protein is the least important)

After 6 months it's time to go to e4d. There is no e3e. Only e4d. yes, we believe it sways pink. You have two choices when it comes to e4d - you can do it in the every 72 hour pattern for better chance of conception (and still good chance of pink) or you can start off doing the every 96 hour pattern (possibly better chance of pink, but lower chance of conception). Start this after your period ends and then go all the way through till you're sure you've ovulated (do not try to make this come out a certain day, you want the random pattern) even if this means going all the way through till your next period begins.

No more one attempt. It's time to let that go.
    Oh yes that's right, e4d! Sorry. Yeah I was taking fiber every night after dinner, I can stop that.

I think I have a short LP because I've been getting positive opks later on, like CD 18, & then my period would be due 7-8 days later.

Okay so... E4D would be for example, DTD on Mon, then DTD again on Thur?

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. With any luck dropping fiber and the dairy, eggs, salmon should fix the short LP within the next couple months.

Yes. Monday, Thurs, Sun, Wed, etc
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok. With any luck dropping fiber and the dairy, eggs, salmon should fix the short LP within the next couple months.

Yes. Monday, Thurs, Sun, Wed, etc
    Thanks a lot! I'm glad to have gotten some answers

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post