Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need understanding/sympathetic women to hear and help me

I have been on these boards for weeks (IG) for years, and I'm getting close to my attempt. Plain and simple, I'm scared. My kids are mad at me for doing so much "research" they call me crazy and voo doo girl because of my salt lamp, neg ion bracelets, pink quartz (beautiful bracelet and a heart that I tuck in my bra over my heart), Small water fountain on night stand and lavender everything. Even I know it looks like I'm a nutter but can you feel my desperation?

My last 3 children have been boys. I love them with all that I am, but like most of you my longing for a baby girl is just about killing me.

My cycles have been pretty regular 34 day cycles. My last cycle was 34 days BUT I got a BFP at 9 dpo with Rephresh and knew I got my girl. I could just feel it. I was the most confident I'd been in feeling a gender. On cd 34 I started to bleed. I took 12 ( crazy pos girl) tests including digitals all said pregnant. My heart broke. I'm like Cinderella and I'm almost at midnight with my age.

Please review my sway. Today is cd 13. O is near but there is zero cm. Nothing to even test. My cervix is getting softer. I have been using Rephresh every 3 days. Today I used 1/2 an applicator. Dh has been doing FR and we DTD last night and will probably continue through the weekend. I found Sylk today at whole foods. My "plan" is to use the Sylk as a lube and on Sunday put the second 1/2 of the applicator of Rephresh in. Because of the chemical preg last month and Saw Pametto I may be further away from O than I think but I'll probably just continue this plan and bed through O. Dh is on LR and cran.

What do you think? What would you do differently as an older couple but still wanting that baby girl to complete our family. sis4O is sister for Olivia I just remembered this yesterday. I feel a huge need to give her the thing I always wanted and never got, a sister. Bless all of you if you've read this far. I love when women support women it's such a endearing, maternal feeling. Thank you.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to add I have Replens if you think I need it. I even had a script for Acid Jelly with the boys but gave that away!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you have everything covered sis4O. I am assuming you are on the LE diet. Try not to stress about it too much. Sorry about your previous chemical pregnancy but that just shows that you have not hit midnight yet. Goodluck for the weekend

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How long did it take you to conceive your latest pregnancy? If not too long I wouldn't change a thing and just keep doing what you did then.

Diet is the strongest swaying factor - are you doing that?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the chemical pregnancy with a one shot "quickie". We weren't ttc but it re-opened my extreme desire for another dd.
    Yes, I'm on the LE diet. I actually started it without my knowledge in early December. I was just so busy I wasn't eating. Now I'm even more strict. I'm 5'7", 109lbs. I know if I go lower I will start to get obsessive and look more anorexic than healthy thin.

I'm concerned I'm not going O soon. My opk's look like they are getting darker but the digitals are always negative. Did the chemical pregnancy throw everything off? Do you think it's the Saw Palmetto? Can it be a healthy egg with a late O?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes you can have a healthy egg with late OV, I conceived my DS on CD21
    want to share a picture of your OPKs? perhaps you are having a slow-rise?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been throwing them away because 14 yr old dd is disgusted by all of this even though she wants a sister. I'll start keeping them and post the progression on Monday.

I am usually great about not eating breakfast but today I woke up starving! What should I do? It's only 9:30 here. I think all the diet coke is giving me canka sores in my mouth. I never get them, otherwise I'd just pour another huge glass.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also think it sounds good. I'm always starving around O time so perhaps it's a sign it's on its way Have you tried chewing sugar free gum? I found that helped my mouth ulcers to clear up somehow.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the tip! I couldn't take the hunger today. I had a rice cake with low sugar strawberry jelly and a yogurt. I'll not eat again until late afternoon. Hope this doesn't ruin things.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm absolutely certain it won't, it's hardly a pig-out!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast