Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayla View Post
    I have two boys. Hope for a girl this time.
    What I find difficult is to balance commitment to diet and not be obssesed with
    I manage to lower my overall intake during the day to get a good dinner (almost without restrictions). It makes me feel less deprived
    Hope you get a sister for your daughter
    We may want to get a forth baby if our sway works.
    I have the same problem with not becoming too obsessed with the diet, so I just follow some general rules and just hoping for the best lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Nayla liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to join this thread too. This will be my first time swaying I have 4 sons and dreaming/yearning for a daughter I’ve had 4 C-Sections so this may very much be last try. Any advice you ladies can give me will be greatly appreciated. As of tomorrow I will be cutting out breakfast and trying out the vegetarian diet. Also tracking my ovulation as well as my PH. What do you guys think about the PH sway advice? Do you think i should do that? I’m going to try to diet for a least 3 months before trying to conceive. Also should try the shuttles method or I’ve had people tell me about having hubby release every day and Baby dance the day before ovulation. Which method would you suggest or what method worked for you? I appreciate all the advice 😊 Good luck to you ladies and wish me luck🤞🏻 Pink baby dust to everyone trying.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer08 View Post
    I would love to join this thread too. This will be my first time swaying I have 4 sons and dreaming/yearning for a daughter I’ve had 4 C-Sections so this may very much be last try. Any advice you ladies can give me will be greatly appreciated. As of tomorrow I will be cutting out breakfast and trying out the vegetarian diet. Also tracking my ovulation as well as my PH. What do you guys think about the PH sway advice? Do you think i should do that? I’m going to try to diet for a least 3 months before trying to conceive. Also should try the shuttles method or I’ve had people tell me about having hubby release every day and Baby dance the day before ovulation. Which method would you suggest or what method worked for you? I appreciate all the advice Good luck to you ladies and wish me luck Pink baby dust to everyone trying.
    Hi! I don’t have any real swaying experience. Any of my advice is just from reading on here. It seems that the most important factors are: diet, one attempt during fertile window. It doesn’t seem that ph matters, so I wouldn’t bother with that if I were you, one less thing to worry about! I don’t think the Shettles method works, and it’s difficult to get pregnant following a cut off. I’m sure some more experienced ladies can give you some advice good luck!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    Can I join too, my name is Aimee and I’m in the UK, we are going to be trying in september/October time
    We have 2 boys 8 & 10 and this will be our last attempt! I’m one of 4 girls and Hubby is one of 2 boys and the mother in law says i’ll Never have a girl, it’s just so disheartening😢
    I’ve already cut out loads of boys stuff as my diet was very boy heavy, full of potato, bannanas and salt🤦🏽*♀️
    I’ve change to a very low diet and already dropped 5pounds. Quick question do you think if I’ve already started the diet will I have been on it too long? X

6. Likes Daydreamer08, Fiya liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen you ladies talk about the LE diet what is that exactly? Also when it comes to actually baby dancing I know we should baby dance one time but I've also heard that my hubby and I should baby dance with protection until ovulation window. I've also been told that my hubby should release every 2 days before fertile window, I guess it kills the boy sperm and leaves them mostly girl. How many days before my positive ovulation strip should we baby dance?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mind if I join? This will be my second sway. I have 2 boys already (second son was a failed sway). I recently purchased a plan and will start my sway as soon as I get that. Last time I didn’t purchase one but I think I had a pretty solid sway just had “bad luck” I guess. I wouldn’t change my son for anything though! We’ll be trying around late September and this time I want to add exercise because it gets such good results and I didn’t do it last time. Good luck everyone!!

9. Likes Fiya liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, there are tons of questons in this thread now and it is REALLY hard for me to keep track of and reply in these threads where lots of people are asking questions. PLEASE PLEASE all of you start separate threads with your questions for me to reply to rather than relying on the answers you get in support threads from others because sometimes misinformation gets spread that way.

pH info is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

timing info is here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...le-timing.html

LE Diet is here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...l-version.html

LE Diet FAQ is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-diet-faq.html

LE Diet FAQ 2 is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

And even though I don't have a good essay for this above all else whatever you choose to do with your husband's frequency (NONE OF WHICH WORKS) please do have just one attempt to start with. Frequency doesn't work. Timing doesn't work. One attempt does work, so please err on the side of keeping one attempt and dropping timing/frequency/pH stuff.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Likes ThinkingofPink liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukmom2boys View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Can I join too, my name is Aimee and I’m in the UK, we are going to be trying in september/October time
    We have 2 boys 8 & 10 and this will be our last attempt! I’m one of 4 girls and Hubby is one of 2 boys and the mother in law says i’ll Never have a girl, it’s just so disheartening��
    I’ve already cut out loads of boys stuff as my diet was very boy heavy, full of potato, bannanas and salt����*♀️
    I’ve change to a very low diet and already dropped 5pounds. Quick question do you think if I’ve already started the diet will I have been on it too long? X
    starting diet now for TTC in Sept/Oct is fine.

Please read the LE Diet FAQ 2 I posted above to see an explanation of why you do not need to drop potato, banana, salt, etc.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer08 View Post
    I've seen you ladies talk about the LE diet what is that exactly? Also when it comes to actually baby dancing I know we should baby dance one time but I've also heard that my hubby and I should baby dance with protection until ovulation window. I've also been told that my hubby should release every 2 days before fertile window, I guess it kills the boy sperm and leaves them mostly girl. How many days before my positive ovulation strip should we baby dance?
    And how do you think you can predict days before your ovulation strip turns positive?? Unless you're a fortune teller, you really can't do that. It just doesn't work because people can't predict when their ovulation is going to come and O Day for most people changes when swaying. So your options are to use a fertility monitor or OPK to try to pin it down, but you're not going to ever be able to say "ok my positive OPK will come in 2 days 100% for sure so I'll have attempt now". When people try to do it, they end up in a panic when their OPK doesn't go positive or their OPK goes positive the next day!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We plan to sway pink this year in a few months! I am not sure what sway or info to be following that as I see so much conflicting online! What will you be doing?

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast