Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who else will TTC pink later this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiya View Post
    You wouldn't be replacing him, but I do understand why you feel that way. These feelings can be very complicated. My daughter loves to sing "twinkle twinkle little star" and your little boy is one of those beautiful stars up there
    That is so beautiful Thank you.
    My daughter loves Twinkle-twinkle too so now I will think of both my lovely children when she sings it.
    I think it’s probably just a knee-jerk reaction I’m having to a horrible experience. It’s almost like if I can’t have him I’d rather not have any boy if that makes sense?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by itsallaboutthepink; July 9th, 2019 at 11:51 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopingForHairbows View Post
    Thank you so much! My little girl asks me all the time why other people have sisters and she does not. I always remind her that she has lots of lovely brothers, and some people don't have any brothers at all!

I didn't read through every page of this thread. What month are you starting TTC? We said October/November, but now are feeling more open to the possibility of trying in September. I need to start getting my cardio in!!
    How old is she? Mine is turning 3 next week, so she isn't asking those kind of questions yet, but I'm sure she would be thrilled to have a sister. We will be TTC'ing in September I will be on LE for 10 weeks, but last time it took us 3 cycles and I was on LE for 22 weeks back then, and I'm 4 years older now so...
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    that's what I do with my daughter all the time, I tell her how I wanted a big brother when I was little (which I did!) and how jealous I am of her LOL and she just eats it up. She says the dog is her sister.
    Me too Atomic, I badly wanted a brother when I was little. I had just one sister. I think we always want what we don't have. And when I was a teenager, my mum told me she had been pregnant and ended the pregnancy because she wasn't in a good headspace to keep the baby. In my teenager head, that was the little brother I always wanted so I had a lot of trouble understanding why she didn't keep the baby. But now I have two little boys, so I'm fine now lol.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How old is she? Mine is turning 3 next week, so she isn't asking those kind of questions yet, but I'm sure she would be thrilled to have a sister. We will be TTC'ing in September I will be on LE for 10 weeks, but last time it took us 3 cycles and I was on LE for 22 weeks back then, and I'm 4 years older now so...
    My daughter is 4! She only started asking for a sister in the past 6 months actually. In fact, when I was pregnant with our youngest she kept saying "I hope it's a boy!", (we were team green) so I was extra shocked when she started asking for a sister.

I was planning October originally but now I am thinking September also, which will give me almost exactly 12 weeks on LE before our attempt. I hope we both get our BFPs easily this time around! First shot would be ideal!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone doing ladies?

I have started ovulation tests to see if I still ovulate on CD14 and I'm on CD11 and the line is getting slowly darker, so that seems promising. It is just so tempting to start trying for a baby right now, but I need to stay focused on our goal lol

6. Likes Nayla, laurelw liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    How swaying is going for everyone ?
    I was wondering if the diet limits are cumulative or has to be considered for each day ? well maybe it is a stupid question, but what I am doing is that some days I go too strict in limits and the next day I go over the limits and inversely, so overall I am within the limits for the week but not each day ...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone doing ladies?

I have started ovulation tests to see if I still ovulate on CD14 and I'm on CD11 and the line is getting slowly darker, so that seems promising. It is just so tempting to start trying for a baby right now, but I need to stay focused on our goal lol
    Exciting! I know what you mean about it being tempting! How long until your attempt?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelw View Post
    Exciting! I know what you mean about it being tempting! How long until your attempt?

September! And you?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Question for Atomic, I hope you'll read this but if not, maybe the other ladies can help out too.

I know that back in 2015, you said that for a pink sway, it was good to be at your lowest conception weight. Is this still true or is losing weight and doing things different then when getting boys enough? I would still have a lot of weight to loose to be at my lowest conception weight (44 lbs), but when on LE, I loose quite a bit of weight so the weight loss isn't a problem.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you guys have questions PLEASE just start a separate thread and ask me. I happened to see this come in, but I don't read the support threads usually (and it's super confusing when 10 different people are asking questions in the same thread!). Please don't worry about bothering me, I want you to bother me rather than rely on answers that may not be correct. More misinformation gets spread in support threads than any other place and it actually takes me way longer to correct an incorrect answer weeks and months later, given to several people than if you guys just start new threads and ask me!

I never have had any evidence that "lowest conception weight" is necessary or ideal. But the thing is, people want concrete numbers to go off of and so I settled on that. I didn't think it mattered then, I am convinced it doesn't matter now. I don't think your body has a memory of all the weights you've ever been at. All you really need to do is just eat differently than you recently were (most important) and differently than you were when you had boys (less important) and that is what counts.

If you want a goal to aim at, lowest conception weight is one goal that's worked for some people. But I don't want anyone dropping below BMI 21 anyway and for sure not lower than BMI 18.5 under any circumstances.

Above all else it is time on diet that has worked. Not amount of weight loss, not timing weight loss, not BMI. So when you have more weight to spare, it's fine to not lose that all. Just be sure you're doing differently tahn you were recently and your body still sees that as a reduction in nutrients coming in.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast