Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m doing okay on the diet so far but I’m having trouble not going over on fat. The calories and protein I’m doing just fine on. I guess my favorite types of foods are on the fattier side so I’ll have to change it up somehow. I had this same problem last time. I haven’t started exercise but I’ll definitely be doing it. I’m only going to do it for the last 6 weeks before our first attempt though because I don't have any weight to spare. Hope everyone is doing well!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingofPink View Post
    I’m doing okay on the diet so far but I’m having trouble not going over on fat. The calories and protein I’m doing just fine on. I guess my favorite types of foods are on the fattier side so I’ll have to change it up somehow. I had this same problem last time. I haven’t started exercise but I’ll definitely be doing it. I’m only going to do it for the last 6 weeks before our first attempt though because I don't have any weight to spare. Hope everyone is doing well!
    I also have trouble limiting fat. For me it is the hardest part of the diet. So far I am able to avoid snaking, limiting calories and protein, replacing tea by coffee.
    Did you sway before ?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Attempting in September so have started working out and le diet but I am cheating here and there ..pink dust to you!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc0404 View Post
    Attempting in September so have started working out and le diet but I am cheating here and there ..pink dust to you!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    I’ve done my bit of cheating too and I know I’ll do some coming up still! CD1 for me yesterday. It’s on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingofPink View Post
    BE sure you guys aren't counting the small amounts of fat (and protein) in fruits and veg. Fruit and veg (except avocado and olives) are free for fat and protein. Many times when people ahve trouble in the limits it's because they're counting the fat and protein in fruit and veg. And low carb veg you count nothing in them, they're free and unlimited, don't even count the calories.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    BE sure you guys aren't counting the small amounts of fat (and protein) in fruits and veg. Fruit and veg (except avocado and olives) are free for fat and protein. Many times when people ahve trouble in the limits it's because they're counting the fat and protein in fruit and veg. And low carb veg you count nothing in them, they're free and unlimited, don't even count the calories.
    Atomic, which veg are considered low carb? I saw you mentioned tomato, cabbage, cucumber before. What is high carb other than potato, sweet potato, pumpkin?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone had negative responses from family/friends about having another? This will be our 4th and hasn’t been great reactions. Frustrates me how everyone can’t wait for your first, keep asking when you will have a second, are hesitant and question why you have a 3rd and then assume you are done?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is lovely reading everyone’s stories. I can’t wait to hear the rest of the journey.

I’d like to join in this group. We are TTC next year but I’m doing all my research this year so I can be cool and calm and ready to go next year! I work in a highly stressful job with very long hours and as a result I’m a control freak at home - classic boy mum personality. I’m hoping if I research and hear lots of other stories now, I’ll be so relaxed and used to the theories when we try. I’ll be getting a personalised plan too.

9. Likes Fiya liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelw View Post
    Has anyone had negative responses from family/friends about having another? This will be our 4th and hasn’t been great reactions. Frustrates me how everyone can’t wait for your first, keep asking when you will have a second, are hesitant and question why you have a 3rd and then assume you are done?

Yes! This will be our third and everyone is saying we are crazy, it’s too hard, expensive, no time to give them enough attention etc - though most of the people who say that have two kids lol

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Yes! This will be our third and everyone is saying we are crazy, it’s too hard, expensive, no time to give them enough attention etc - though most of the people who say that have two kids lol

I actually think 3 is perfect (well so is 4). I sort of think when it comes to families - go hard or go home! I had only one sibling and I always looked at those larger families who just had so many kids they could literally party on their own. Although challenging I think the environment for kids has lots of positives

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast