Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post
    I actually think 3 is perfect (well so is 4). I sort of think when it comes to families - go hard or go home! I had only one sibling and I always looked at those larger families who just had so many kids they could literally party on their own. Although challenging I think the environment for kids has lots of positives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone told me once that every family has their number (if kids) - and whatever number it is, as long as it works for them it’s great, be it 1 or 5! Do you have any kids atm or will you be trying to conceive your first? I also have one sibling and always wanted more. My DH’s dad is one of 22!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelw View Post
    Has anyone had negative responses from family/friends about having another? This will be our 4th and hasn’t been great reactions. Frustrates me how everyone can’t wait for your first, keep asking when you will have a second, are hesitant and question why you have a 3rd and then assume you are done?

I know my dad won't be very positive when he'll find out, so that's why he doesn't know yet. He thinks two is enough from an environmental perspective. He doesn't want us to have more kids because the world is already too populated. With our thirth, he even said: Well that's enough, now you're done! I hope he'll be able to understand why we did long for another one.
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you ladies doing? I'm trying to get back on track after a weekend away with my hubby. LE is hard for me this time. I sometimes wonder if it is because the desire for a baby is stronger than the desire for a girl. In fact, I would need to figure that out.

Even more than the LE diet, what is putting me off is the OPK's and the one attempt. I didn't find my LH peak this cycle and that scares me. And I even wonder if I don't want to just try for a baby instead of pink. But 10 minutes later I look at my daughter and so desperately want to give her a little sis. It's psychological torture!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiya View Post
    How are you ladies doing? I'm trying to get back on track after a weekend away with my hubby. LE is hard for me this time. I sometimes wonder if it is because the desire for a baby is stronger than the desire for a girl. In fact, I would need to figure that out.

Even more than the LE diet, what is putting me off is the OPK's and the one attempt. I didn't find my LH peak this cycle and that scares me. And I even wonder if I don't want to just try for a baby instead of pink. But 10 minutes later I look at my daughter and so desperately want to give her a little sis. It's psychological torture!
    I could have written this exactly! Negative OPK for surge and all. I do badly want a girl, but more than anything I just want a baby. When is your attempt month?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiya View Post

Could you just be having a short surge? I think that was my problem

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I could have written this exactly! Negative OPK for surge and all. I do badly want a girl, but more than anything I just want a baby. When is your attempt month?

September, but I had lots of cheats, so October would be smarter. This is my first real cycle after having my IUD removed, so I'm waiting for AF to gain a better understanding in the length of my cycle. I ran out of OPK's on day 15 of my cycle, so that didn't help either.

And you, when is your first attempt?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone had negative responses from family/friends about having another? This will be our 4th and hasn’t been great reactions. Frustrates me how everyone can’t wait for your first, keep asking when you will have a second, are hesitant and question why you have a 3rd and then assume you are done?

Ive got my family, some friends and even my consultant(!!) saying thats enough, my first born passed away and ive got 3 other children and cos theyve all had small gaps everyone thinks i should be done, evenmore so now cos ive got my lil girl. However ive always wanted two girls at least, so i will try for another if its possible.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ll never understand why anyone thinks it’s their business. That decision belongs to the two people growing their family.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m actually doing pretty well on this diet. I have to be dairy and soy free for my son who I am breastfeeding so I think I may be so used to that restriction that the LE diet doesn’t seem difficult. Last time I had a lot harder time with it. I am still a little high on fat most days but nothing crazy. My biggest challenge is actually eating enough! I’m really trying not to lose any weight but I get so full before I even finish my meals. I’ve never had this problem before because I’ve always been a big eater and snacker. I’m hoping that’s a good sign that I’m eating and feeling so different this time around!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m lacking motivation with the diet because I’m struggling with deciding whether I really want a third baby. I feel like deep down I really want another, but life is so much easier now that my youngest is 2. Anyone with 3 (or more) kids have input? Will my life be so much more chaotic or difficult with a third kid?!

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast