Uploads
    Congratulations!

2. Thanks ginger222 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will most likely try either September or October, I really want to add clomid but no way will my doc prescribe it to me, is there any legit online pharmacy to purchase clomid without a rx?
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

4. Likes ThinkingofPink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m on diet 2 weeks now, I’m so confused on when to start trying! I’m on BC so I want to try to catch the first egg since it sways pink! I am going to Disney World for Thanksgiving and want to be pregnant by then, if I get pregnant in September that would be 12 weeks on diet and around 10 weeks pregnant at Disney, or around d 14-15 weeks diet and 6 weeks pregnant at Disney. I usually get pregnant fast so I just hope I don’t have to be on LE diet at Disney haha
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    I’m on diet 2 weeks now, I’m so confused on when to start trying! I’m on BC so I want to try to catch the first egg since it sways pink! I am going to Disney World for Thanksgiving and want to be pregnant by then, if I get pregnant in September that would be 12 weeks on diet and around 10 weeks pregnant at Disney, or around d 14-15 weeks diet and 6 weeks pregnant at Disney. I usually get pregnant fast so I just hope I don’t have to be on LE diet at Disney haha
    I think trying once you’ve been on the diet for twelve weeks gets the best results. It seems like there is no real benefit to waiting any longer than that. Im like you, there is no way my doctor would give me either clomid or femara. You probably already said but did you sway to get either of your daughters?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingofPink View Post
    I think trying once you’ve been on the diet for twelve weeks gets the best results. It seems like there is no real benefit to waiting any longer than that. Im like you, there is no way my doctor would give me either clomid or femara. You probably already said but did you sway to get either of your daughters?
    My first DD no, my second DD yes, I wanted a girl and swayed pink!
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

8. Likes ThinkingofPink liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I'd like to join too! :-)

We are going to be trying in October time.
    I already have two boys 3 and 18 months. I swayed for a girl last time but used the timing method which didn't work.

I've started the le diet only 2 days in and I plan to start exercising. I've not skipped breakast yet but trying to have a larger gap between dinner and breakfast the next day. I'm going mostly vegetarian and no snacking.

I'm thinking of going running a couple of times a week. I'm really out of practise so might do the coach potatoe to 5k app. how much cardio a week should I be aiming for? What are people doing exercise wise?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hollygolightly View Post
    Hey, I'd like to join too! :-)

We are going to be trying in October time.
    I already have two boys 3 and 18 months. I swayed for a girl last time but used the timing method which didn't work.

I've started the le diet only 2 days in and I plan to start exercising. I've not skipped breakast yet but trying to have a larger gap between dinner and breakfast the next day. I'm going mostly vegetarian and no snacking.

I'm thinking of going running a couple of times a week. I'm really out of practise so might do the coach potatoe to 5k app. how much cardio a week should I be aiming for? What are people doing exercise wise?

Hi hollygolightly and welcome! I also have two boys 2.5 and 10 months so I’m similar to you. Just started the diet though I’m planning to keep breakfast (as discussed with Atomic) as my gap between dinner and breakfast is already 15-16 hours. Planning to do 1 hr walking 6-7 times a week with the pram plus some cardio if no time for walking outside. Am planning to start trying around October/November. You mentioned you used the timing method last time you swayed - what was your timing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey, thanks for the welcome! :-)
    I will be starting a 1hr dance class once a week in two weeks time and I'm also thinking about running/walking again. really need to get started.

That's so great that you'll be able to fit in that much walking with the pram. wish I could do the same but my eldest likes to walk along with me and we don't get anywhere quickly.... lol.

i think it may have been some form of the skettels method. essentially we had tried very regularly to attempt to reduce sperm count right up to about i believe 2 days before ovulation. so essentially if i understand correctly we had two many attempts within the fertile window which is most likely why we had our lovely boy! :-)

so really focusing on diet and exercise this time round xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hollygolightly View Post
    hey, thanks for the welcome! :-)
    I will be starting a 1hr dance class once a week in two weeks time and I'm also thinking about running/walking again. really need to get started.

That's so great that you'll be able to fit in that much walking with the pram. wish I could do the same but my eldest likes to walk along with me and we don't get anywhere quickly.... lol.

i think it may have been some form of the skettels method. essentially we had tried very regularly to attempt to reduce sperm count right up to about i believe 2 days before ovulation. so essentially if i understand correctly we had two many attempts within the fertile window which is most likely why we had our lovely boy! :-)

so really focusing on diet and exercise this time round xx

Hm interesting. We had just one attempt at positive OPK with my DS1 and two attempts at positive OPK with DS2, I did lost of cardio second time around and was at my lowest weight in 20 years! (bMI 18.5!) having lost 17 kilos since I had DS1. So the only thing I haven’t tried yet is the diet which I’ll be doing this time - if after that I have another boy I guess I’m just meant to be a boy mum! Can’t think of anything else to change!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes diet must have a big impact on sway success! Are you following the LE diet? I've started but still getting my head round it really. It seems I was eating and drinking a very boy friendly diet as I am having to make a lot of changes. I seem to be eating within the recommended calorie intake but either going over on protein or on fat even though for the past 5 days I have had meat once and fish once. so I've got some tweaking to do...
    if anyone has any suggestions on what to eat it would be great to hear from you :-)

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast