Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's always how I nursed too and I'd would not have you trade that for anything!

I do not want you to take either spearmint or cinnamon while nursing. There is NO reason for you to do that anyway. Mint has not worked and has made it take a really long time to get pregnant (making ovulation go missing, even without nursing) and would likely make it take much longer for your cycle to come back. Plus, it doesn't work anyway.

Cinnamon, I NEVER have anyone use cinnamon capsules. It's too high a dose. I would only have you use a 1/4 teaspoon (that is a microscopic amount!) and it really lowers your blood sugar massively even at that low a dose, so I only use that in people who have high blood pressure and have a large amount of weight to lose. (like 50 lbs or more) And I don't use it when breastfeeding at all since it can lower blood sugar and be a blood thinner and it does come thru in your milk. You can have a great sway without those things!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!! You’re amazing!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, please please please always start a new thread to ask me these types of questions. I only just happened to read this thread; I don't normally read them since there's mostly just people chatting in them. I could easily have missed this and it was important that I answered since it was a safety question.

4. Thanks Pretty thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Month 2 was another fail for us at conceiving. DH and I are both discouraged as we had no problems getting pregnant with either of our boys, but then again our method both times was just nonstop baby-dancing up through my LH surge. But it seems like one time DTD a month is just not getting results for us, so we don't know what to try next. We did everything absolutely by the book when it came time to BD, and I was so crushed when AF showed up. I don't know how long I can keep trying knowing that we are significantly reducing our chances of getting pregnant at all by only getting busy once a month. It seems like a cruel trick of Mother Nature that this is the only way to up your chances of having a girl.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is your husband not releasing all month long???

When were yu having one attempt?

We don't have people go on and on not getting pregnant. That's not our way here on Gender Dreaming. You tried one attempt, gave it a whirl, now we'll change things up a little. We have a lot of wiggle room between one attempt and nonstop BD so please keep contacting me over time and I'll help you.

I would have you guys go to every 4 days now. BD every 72 hours starting after your period ends and continuing on till you're certain you've ovulated even if that means going on till your next period begins!

Can you tell me anything you did that may have lowered chances of conception? Many times people blame one attempt when they're doing 17 oher things that cut odds of conception. More info would help.

All that having been said I'd like to reassure you that 2 months is NOTHING. If you got pregnant faster than that in the past, that is extreme good fortune and not in any way indicative of what you should expect in the future (even without swaying.) It takes fully fertile people doing nothing to sway an average of 3-6 months to fall pregnant. So I really hate to see you guys despairing over 2 months!!! It's really not a big deal at all and for all we know you may have not been doing anything to sway this time and still have taken a few more month than you had in the past.

Pease don't hesitate to ask any quesions you have about how to boost your chances in the most pink friendly way we can.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m on either cd 14 or 15 first cycle coming of bc pills so didn’t really have a proper AF. My temps are high and no dips, but my sleep pattern is awful I hardly sleep lol. I had 3 days of flashing smiley, and today is solid. But no temp dip, so strange! Maybe due to me not sleeping enough. I did BD last night, feel like I messed up I used replens and had big o, which I had big o with my dds so I’m not sold on it and didn’t have o and still had a boy.
    Would of like to conceived a healthy baby girl this cycle, since I am going to Disney World for Christmas! The last time before last night we dtd was 6 days, we haven’t been having time for ourselves lately, been busy with Christmas, kids, and planning vacation.
    Last edited by Princess Mom; December 10th, 2019 at 10:49 AM.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BlueNeedPink View Post
    Month 2 was another fail for us at conceiving. DH and I are both discouraged as we had no problems getting pregnant with either of our boys, but then again our method both times was just nonstop baby-dancing up through my LH surge. But it seems like one time DTD a month is just not getting results for us, so we don't know what to try next. We did everything absolutely by the book when it came time to BD, and I was so crushed when AF showed up. I don't know how long I can keep trying knowing that we are significantly reducing our chances of getting pregnant at all by only getting busy once a month. It seems like a cruel trick of Mother Nature that this is the only way to up your chances of having a girl.
    With my DD sway I BD cycle day 13 15 and 17 and ovulated on CD 16 , I was not getting pregnant with 1 attempt , I did in the past however and had a son, was not swaying though.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the info Princess Mom! We are going to try upping the frequency a bit, maybe two or three times before my surge hits, and see how that goes. We want our kids to all be close together in age, and this one will be my last so it is REALLY hard to sway girl because both DH and I feel as though it is going to take us so long to get results. On the other hand, though, we are both really wanting a girl, so we are conflicted on what we are willing to give a little on.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BlueNeedPink View Post
    Thank you for the info Princess Mom! We are going to try upping the frequency a bit, maybe two or three times before my surge hits, and see how that goes. We want our kids to all be close together in age, and this one will be my last so it is REALLY hard to sway girl because both DH and I feel as though it is going to take us so long to get results. On the other hand, though, we are both really wanting a girl, so we are conflicted on what we are willing to give a little on.
    PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS.

You will not boost your chances of conceiving very much, and risk having another boy. You're not doing enough to boost your chances of getting pregnant and you're risking your sway to do it. Having sex exclusively before the surge is going to dramatically lower your odds of conception not to mention the fact that you may miss your ACTUAL surge doing it that way if you ovulated sooner or later than you expect to.

I want you to start having unprotected sex every 4 days in the 72 hour pattern after AF ends and then add in one more attempt at posiive OPK whenever that comes. (and continue the e4d pattern afterwards too.) This is a good chance of conception without going full on blue.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh oh I hope I didn’t give the wrong idea, with my sway dd I did do e4d, this cycle I only bd last week and then again two days ago. My temps r off n I think I’m ovulating today or yesterday. I might add another attempt tonight not sure, pretty sure I messed up. I got a solid smile yesterday morning. Had o cramps yesterday. So hard because I am not having any cm, maybe it’s due to coming off BC pills?
    Last edited by Princess Mom; December 11th, 2019 at 09:22 AM.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast