Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ready to Give Up

Hi Atomic,

I have been on the diet for about 4 months since my miscarriage and even though we have tried for 3 months so far, it seems my fertility is extremely low. With my 2 boys, my hubby just had to look at me and I'd fall pregnant, so feeling very disheartened.

I have eaten meat almost every day this week as I had made the decision to give up because the diet is doing funny things to my body (my bilirubin has been very low and I got really sick from eating meat - I think my body is very sensitive to change).

Is there anything you suggest to people who are in my position? I'm to the stage where I just want to be pregnant!

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. Thanks clarkrl2 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you please tell me the other stuff you're doing?? Aside from diet?? Usually the key is in changing the non-diet stuff, not the diet.

Have you had the low bilirubin levels investigated? That is not a side effect of the LE Diet and can be as a result of a serious health issue. That needs to be fully checked out by your doctor. In the meantime, please wean off Vit. C if you were taking that, and dial back coffee intake to 1x a day max.

Low bilirubin ~may~ make it harder for your body to digest meat (mixed info on that) and so I really do think this is worth a trip to the doctor if they haven't followed up on that test result.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm right where you are. Ive had a hard time getting and staying pregnant. My boys just sort of happened. No planning at all. It seems to me that doing girl things lowers my fertility too. I can even think of times in my life that I was more girl leaning and took chances and I never got pregnant. My understanding is pink sways are not overly great for getting pregnant quick. I don't really have any suggestions just understanding. I'm over it too. I'm so ready to be pregnant. But I'm not going to throw everything out and sway blue. I keep doing what I can. I naturally don't snack like I did, I enjoy working out, I'm drinking coffee and alcohol, and I'm on fertility medication. I've relaxed at little. Eating 2 meals a day with very little fat was not sustainable for me. (I don't blame the diet for the fertility issues.) If i need a 3rd or 4th meal I take it. Worrying that a ice tea now and then would ruin my sway was not sustainable for me. So now I have one now and then. I recently went on vacation and just chilled. I ate what I wanted and my only working out was lots of walking (I'm vegan so its easier to stay in diet limits). I was tempted to skip this cycle but I can't. We have been trying for almost a year and a I said I'm so ready to be pregnant.
    I wish I had advice. All I can say is you're not alone. Hugs and fingers crossed for you.
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks heaps to both for your advise and info Atomic, I have had a few blood tests and my bilirubin has come back to be normal again so it may have been because I was run down. Clark, I'm sorry to hear it's taking you so long to get and stay pregnant. Thanks for reaching out as it's nice to know it's not just me.

Atomic, I have decided to go back on the diet but maybe have chicken once or twice a week. I have been eating meat every day for about two weeks - will this totally throw out my body and do you suggest being on it again for at least 6 weeks before trying again?

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much 2Dee. I think my infertility and miscarriages stem from my thyroid condition and not swaying. I'm having less symptoms now so I'm optimistic.
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh good I'm so glad to hear it.

Yes that's fine for you if you want to eat meat. you can always eat meat on the LE Diet and tweak it however you need to, you're still eating very different from when you got your boys.

NO I don't want you back on diet for the full 6 weeks. It's not necessary, just start trying when you feel ready.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Atomic

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post