Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Being Controlling/Dominant/Bossy During Girl Sway

Hello, I can be dominant/controlling/bossy, and I know that favors boys. Well I have 5 boys. I'm not really bad, but I know I have those tendencies. And being more laid back and relaxed is in favor of a girl. We just moved which of course is stressful and overwhelming which can cause someone to be more bossy and controlling. Our attempt for a girl is in 8 days. Do I have any hope? If I act extremely laid back and relaxed for the next 2 weeks will in help my odds any? Or does it not work that way?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the thing. Trying to "make yourself be laid back" is not actually being laid back. It's actually the polar opposite of it, it's still all control freakish. And thinking "my sway is coming in 8 days, I have to act extremely laid back and relaxed from here on in" is only going to make you be LESS relaxed!!

I tell you guys about personality stuff because I want you to avoid things like tracking cycles months/years in advance and making up super complicated schedules and stuff along those lines. NOT because I want you to then replace those things by trying to force yourself to relax It is the SAME THING!! You're still being control freakish trying to make your sway work out, it's just that the thing you're trying to control is different, that's all. So please just accept you're going to feel somewhat tense going into swaying, it's normal and unavoidable, but don't then try to make yourself do all these other things that are really just doing the actual thing you're trying to avoid, LOL
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ