Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

B-complex supplement hurt girl sway

Hi,
    After finding this site I realized that supplements of any kind are not recommended for a girl sway. Two weeks ago at the start of my cycle I began taking 100 mg of a B-Complex and a magnesium supplement in the hopes of lengthening my luteal phase. I stopped taking both of these supplements yesterday after realizing it could hurt my girl sway. I expect to ovulate within a week or two as I tend to have longer cycles. Was the 2 weeks of taking these supplements enough to hurt a girl sway this month? I know there is no way to know for certain, but I read b6 does sway heavily blue - is this the case even if it was taken for such a short amount of time? I know some supplements take awhile to build up in one’s system but I am uneducated about the effect of even short time use on swaying. Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since you took it a short while it's no big deal. But I would stay off it from here on.

Can you tell me more about your short LP?? how many days?? What kind of sway diet are you following?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for getting back so quickly atomic!
    Last luteal phase was only 4 days. I am still breastfeeding my 11 month old son on demand so I know it’s one of those issues that will right itself in time. I just got impatient and wanted to “fix it” ASAP so I could conceive. I am still trying to find what works diet wise for myself. In the past 4/6 weeks I’ve stopped taking prenatals, stopped late night snacking, no breakfast,I never eat red meat anyways. My diet has almost always been yogurt/coffee/cheese/chocolate and chips with dinner consisting of a veggie and chicken usually. I think that is pretty girl friendly (could be wrong!). I am a snacker though and not a big meal person. I am hesitant to dive fully in to the LE diet because it seems like it involves tracking calorie amount (please correct me if I am wrong-I have just started really delving into swaying the past few weeks so am still very new) and with my history of body issues and eating disorders I’d rather avoid any kind of tracking calories/fat - it’s a big trigger for me.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's the type of LP issue that vitamins can't fix anyway. Your body doens't want to get pregnant right now because it thinks you still have a baby to care for (and it's right LOL)

The best way to correct that is a big dose of Vitamin P (patience) and possibly giving up a night feed (although I never managed to do that).

The main reason I have people track is to prevent them from cutting back too far. My solution for those with history of disordered eating is to simply go vegetarian. We've had good results with that as long as you can pursue that option without getting too uptight worrying over "good" and "bad" foods.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ