Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl sway success diets, info, etc

Hey there we will be swaying girl and I’m still trying to figure out how to navigate in here. If you had a successful girl sway can you tell me what your diet consisted of, if you took any supplements, how long you dieted for, just any information at all? Did you use douches or lubes or anything?

Really trying to get as much info as possible so I can do everything as I should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have a whole forum of people who have done exactly that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ur-girl-sway-/ You're going to get much better quality of info in that thread.

I strongly suggest you base your sway based on the things that have worked for most people most of the time rather than relying on a handful of anecdotes to plan a sway.

Here are the things that have really worked.

LE Diet 12 weeks or more plus fiber, coffee, alcohol, and giving up highly fortified foods (such as breakfast cereal) and multivitamins. Take folic acid or folate only, no other vitamins. DO NOT take probiotics, they sway blue.

No other supplements have worked. We have phased them out and our success rates are higher than ever.

Exercise 60 min a day, 4-7 days a week (more days is likely better)

Clomid or Femara if you can get them

One attempt

For hubby, jogging/biking and smoking have been shown in studies to sway pink. Olive Leaf Extract and soy milk may help but are less proven. NO other supps for hubby have worked and in fact some of them even have seemed to sway blue.

Douching and jellies have not worked and really cut odds of conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Looking at the stats, so when it says Vegi diet, does that mean 81% success rate for people who followed a vegetarian diet? Also what is FGD diet?

No supplements, so I should stop taking magenisum, vitamin C and my multi vitamin and ONLY take folate/folic acid?

You also say alcohol.. I am not much of a drinker, so does alcohol make a big deal or? I may have to sign up and do a specific plan.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes but look at how small a sample size that is. That is a handful of people, most of whom had such severe eating disorders that they couldn't follow the LE Diet. I strongly suggest that everyone who can do LE Diet please do.

The FGD is the French Gender Diet. Again, it's 5 people, and I don't believe that to be an accurate number because right off the top of my head I can think of 3 people who used it and got opposites.

Our stats have some very real limitations and I go into all that here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...hts-stats.html Please do not just go through them and decide to do things based on % of success rate (at least not without checking with me) because many of those results are misldeading.

Yes, if you can stand it, I'd have you wean off all of them, but most especially the multivitamin.

You are always welcome to skip alcohol (or in fact any sway tactic) you want.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah okay! I’ll have to stop my multi once I’m done nursing completely.

Is there a specific kind of alcohol that is recommended? Or any? Curious why alcohol is a good factor!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wean off though don't just drop it!

Any alcohol u like. We originally started off worrying that nutrients in red wine might be more blue friendly but that's not proven true and we get good results with any alcohol.

We don't know why the alcohol works. We honestly don't know why swaying works at all...all the 'theories' and stuff are sheer speculation and many of them don't add up at all. I don't like to speculate becasue I find that when I do, people get too hung up on theories and speculation that is basically just people guessing, rather than just doing what has worked for most people most of the time.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can’t seem to find the link now for the $20 plan to purchase and I’m interested in doing so. Can you advise??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At the top of this page is a bar that says "Home, Forums, Blogs, etc" and in there is a clickable box that is marked "Membership and Plans". But here is the link to make it easier. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php