Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your response. He stopped the ole, but does take things like milk thistle, cq10, l carnitine and multi vitamin ...not sure if those mean anything. He exercises about 3x a week, but not biking or running...he does cardio though.
    I will stick to no exercise for now if that's what you think is best. Right now I eat 3x a day...probably 1800 to 2000 calories...40 to 50 g of protein and 60 or so fat. That's when I used to write everything down....now I'm just eating what I always have. Lots of fruits and veg....I don't count anything in them. I do have some hummus and carrots, peanut butter and apples...yogurt and fruit...lots of salad...lots of snack cracker foods...meat about 1x a week and picking at my kids some other times. I do eat...sweets are hard to resist too. Thanks for any feedback...I so appreciate it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The multivitan and carnitine may sway blue for him

What multi is he on?? There are a couple on the market that are worse than nothing so I want to check that for you guys.

We don't know how milk thistle sways - if he needs it for health he should continue but otherwise I'd probably have him wean off.

Coq10 may sway blue for hubbies but we don't know for sure. It's likely minor at any rate.

I do want you to up your food intake a bit more as per my previous post.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The multivitan and carnitine may sway blue for him

What multi is he on?? There are a couple on the market that are worse than nothing so I want to check that for you guys.

We don't know how milk thistle sways - if he needs it for health he should continue but otherwise I'd probably have him wean off.

Coq10 may sway blue for hubbies but we don't know for sure. It's likely minor at any rate.

I do want you to up your food intake a bit more as per my previous post.

Thank you so much. I am trying to eat more. I feel like I eat a lot but guess cause it's a lot in one sitting to avoid snacking. My husband takes alive multi gummies right now. Also, apple cider vinegar gummies and fiber gummies. I was doing the fiber gummies too occasionally. Should I just do fiber pills or no fiber at all. I've been eating a lot of high fiber foods like wraps with veggie burgers a lot. Thanks again!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can always add in a meal if you need to.

It's fine if he needs the supplements for health, otherwise he should wean off.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since your weight is a bit on the low side I'd skip fiber for you.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again! Unfortunately he needs these for health issues. Does this ruin things? I dropped fiber gummies daily but do take them here and there for my own digestion issue. Last cycle I got a positive opk on day 22... my bmi has dropped below 18.5 again despite the amount of food I'm eating, so I'm nervous it will go beyond day 22 again. Anything else my husband can do since he needs these pills? He's cut back on meat a little, but that's all. Anything else I can do? Thanks!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, if he needs them for health he should continue them. It's unlikely that what DH does makes much of a difference.

Eat as much as it takes to keep weight on.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again...I seem to be maintaining my current weight which seems to be 2 pounds below what is necessary to not be considered "underweight". I think we may attempt this month for the first time in a while and maybe one more month after that before we decide to end this journey. I'm on day 16 right now...last month ovulated on 22. I'm starting to notice the gross amounts of ewcm but no positive opk yet. I've never tried a douche but am curious since lately I get gross amounts of ewcm...sorry tmi but every time I see it I think that's why I have made boys. I've read it cuts conception...what about the antihistamine? When and what type do you suggest for that? I believed I used one last time...my pregnancy that ended in miscarriage. I'm assuming the antihistamine had nothing to do with it. Thanks for any feedback!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Considering how long you've been trying I think it is a very bad idea to add in douching and antihistamine. Both were proven by a statistician who analyzed our results for us, to do nothing. Both douching and antihistamine will cut odds of conception hugely and we have not found EWCM to really be very strongly linked with sway outcomes. We have tons of CM opposites going every which way. I myself got a boy with no visible CM and then got my girl with noticeable CM.

if you MUST do one, please get a vinegar and water douche from the store and use ONE 6-8 hours before you plan to do one attempt, and skip the antihistamine.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all of your feedback. We never ended up attempting that month. Just finished af, so we may attempt soon. I’ve been maintaining my weight which is on the cusp of being underweight. One thing I have not eliminated are my sweets here and there. I’ve always thought as long as it’s “with a meal” it wasn’t terrible. I just saw your sugar post and I feel like I’ve just done it all wrong. I’ve been told I may have Pcos tendencies at times. I eat an apple a day and some mixed berries in yogurt...those ok? I will drink sugared coffee, but only if it’s with a meal. Maybe I’m still consuming too much sugar? Thanks again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast