Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have been sad and stuffed myself on ice cream and now I'm back for another go.

Hi

I started LE diet almost a year ago. Because of several reasons we didn't end up trying until Nov, got pregnant and lost it. Tried again, nothing. And again, and lost it. And again, and nothing. My life was not going so great in any apartment, and I got sad. And tired. And just stuffed myself on ice cream and salty fudge-ice cream sauce, and candy, for a little over 2 months. I lost a bit of weight during my LE diet, 29 pounds /a little over 13 kg. But the last 2,5 months I've regained almost 12 pounds/ 5,5 kg! I've only eaten junk so it's no wonder...
    So now I'm back. Starting on my new 3 months LE diet (not that I was completely off it, but I was not really on it considering all the weight gain and high fat and no exercise). Just wanted to update. And would love to hear from anyone :been there, done that, sort of.

Also: My period has been acting really weird. Shortened when I starter LE diet, then got longer after first MC and now last two times really really short (24 and 23 days, not sure when Ov was, but lutheal phase was probably shorter than 9 days). Anyone else experiensed something similar? Haveing this short lutheal phase worries me somewhat.
    Last edited by Ikane1; July 4th, 2019 at 05:39 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's happened to lots of people, they had dieted and then gone off diet and then regrouped to try again. It may even help a little for all we know.

We need to know when you ovulated. Anything longer than 21 days can be normal, but we need to know when O is coming in relation to AF arriving to be sure. Being on the LE Diet can change cycles but it's unusual that it has stayed disrupted even with the weight gain.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it's nice to know, I guess.

I don't feel up for the stress to use any Ov-test anymore, nor take temps every morning. I only base my asumtions on mucus (tmi). If my period will be the same this time around, maybe I should try to pin point the next one.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's best that you try to pin down ovulation this upcoming cycle. Mucus is not a good way to pin it down.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ