Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Chinese Gender Chart... is it rubbish??

Hi guys, just after some opinions on what others would do. I’ve fallen in the Old Wives Tale trap and it’s really playing with my head....
    So, just a bit of background. We have been TTC for quite some time now (I’m 39 & DH is 44), I’ve been on the LE diet for 7 months (pretty much vegetarian for about the last 3 months), have been going for an hour walks at least 6 days a week (have lost a fair bit of weight) and I’m taking Femara. I was feeling pretty good about my sway and my predicted O date was lining up perfectly for the New Moon and girl prediction for the Chinese Gender Calendar - until my last cycle was very short, which has pushed this month (and next month) into boy territory.
    I have a salt lamp and plant by my bed and I’m using lavender body wash to try to counter act the ions but I’m just wondering if you place any belief in the moon & Chinese Gender Charts?
    I know time isn’t on my side & this will definitely be our last baby so I’m just petrified that I will muck up my chances... help!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i don’t believe in it. 3 pregnancies and never the right gender prediction

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8 babies and i've never found a gender chart or any other OWT method that is right for all of them.
    now 6blue5pink

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it is complete and utter rubbish. If the Chinese had any wisdom that could predict a baby's gender there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls in China. We have done I'm sure hundreds by now of polls and threads and it's 50-50 every time. For me, it's always either 2 right, 3 wrong, or 3 right, 2 wrong depending on the calendar I use.

As for the moon, I believe gender swaying works because our environment sends signals to our body about what gender has the best chance of surviving to adulthood to pass down genes. Things like diet, exercise, social standing, and everyday life DOES send those kind of signals. I do not see how getting pregnant a couple days sooner or later could possibly change the overall signals your body received day in and day out from the world around us in favor of some sort of magic juju that the moon contains. It just makes no sense if your body doens't have enough nutrients for a boy to grow up big and strong on Monday, that then on Thursday the outcome would be different because of the moon.

At this point as u know, time is not our friend and we need you to get pregnant and not miss any months at all. For all we know this is the best egg you'll have for a number of months and it's just not wise to toss away a good month pursuing magic and mysticism (not to mention you can't predict when you'll ovulate anyway.)

By the way, ions are absolute and utter nonsense anyway and I have a very in depth investigation and debunking of them here. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-insanity.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ