Thread: Getting Ready

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Getting Ready

Hi! I am an old member who has been quiet for quite some time. I had a successful girl sway several years back thanks to this amazing website, its resources and Atomic. I had three boys prior to that sway, one miscarriage (unknown sex) and one boy afterwards (was not swaying with any of them). My husband and I would love one more child, and would really love to be able to give our daughter a little sister.
    So here's my plan so far...

- Vegan LE Diet (including skipping breakfast)
    - Cardio 4-5 days per week (60 min per day)
    - Femara
    - Folic Acid
    - One attempt at positive OPK
    - Alcohol (one or two drinks per day)
    - Caffeine (black coffee in the morning to replace breakfast)

We will not have our first attempt until October, but I know that I need to start preparing now in order to have the best sway possible! Since I have not been around for a while... is there anything that I 100% should be adding to my sway which has been getting good results in my absence? Thank you!

Editing to add: I am 35, and DH is turning 34. I don't know if age will factor into any recommendations
    Last edited by HopingForHairbows; June 30th, 2019 at 11:07 PM.
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of moving my attempt up to September possibly! I would have about 11 weeks on the LE diet, but about 4 more months vegan on top of that, so I think I would feel pretty comfortable with it as long as I maintain all of the other parts of my sway. I guess we will be just playing it by ear over the next 2 months and make our decision as September approaches!
    Four Amazing Boys!

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and thanks for your patience. This has been a weird couple weeks around here.

I really think you have everything very dialed in. We haven't made any big exciting discoveries (although you should be sure to get the bulk of your protein and fat from vegetable sources, but being vegan, you will do that anyway.) We have been doing OLE and soymilk for DH but I'm not sold on either. If DH was willing to jog or bike, that has been proven to help in studies, and smoking also helps (for DH) but obviously no one should start that for swaying!!!

You don't have to take the coffee black. We allow cream/milk, just not anything with sugar in it.

11 weeks on LE after 4 months vegan is great. I would have no qualms about trying in Sept.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and thanks for your patience. This has been a weird couple weeks around here.

I really think you have everything very dialed in. We haven't made any big exciting discoveries (although you should be sure to get the bulk of your protein and fat from vegetable sources, but being vegan, you will do that anyway.) We have been doing OLE and soymilk for DH but I'm not sold on either. If DH was willing to jog or bike, that has been proven to help in studies, and smoking also helps (for DH) but obviously no one should start that for swaying!!!

You don't have to take the coffee black. We allow cream/milk, just not anything with sugar in it.

11 weeks on LE after 4 months vegan is great. I would have no qualms about trying in Sept.
    This is great info! Thank you Atomic! My DH has just started cycling, and helping our sway is a huge motivator for him! I started putting a splash of almond milk in my coffee. Is that acceptable? Thanks again for all of your hard work!
    Four Amazing Boys!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes almond milk is acceptible in the coffee but stick with just enough to lighten it to your taste.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ