Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question I have 3 wonderful little boys and would love to conceive a baby girl

Gone
    Last edited by Mizztaurus86; December 17th, 2019 at 01:24 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Find the girl diet page, but pretty much a vegetarian diet, with no snacking is what is recommended. There are no band foods, but you need to stay within the fat, protein and calories for the diet, eating 2-3 times a day. I don’t know how to link the diet post though sorry if you can’t try find it or someone else might?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelw View Post
    Find the girl diet page, but pretty much a vegetarian diet, with no snacking is what is recommended. There are no band foods, but you need to stay within the fat, protein and calories for the diet, eating 2-3 times a day. I don’t know how to link the diet post though sorry if you can’t try find it or someone else might?

*banned

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I answered this mostly in another thread but just to reiterate:

It's not overwhelming. If it feels overwhelming that means you're misunderstanding something or trying to blend all the sway diets on the market into one big diet (and that is super difficult and really takes a LOT of effort, I really recommend just focusing on one sway diet - even if it isn't my LE Diet! trying to blend all the diets makes for such a restrictive way of eating it's tough to stick with.)

The LE Diet is all about limits. Not magic foods.

So I copied what I wrote in the other thread and I'll add a little bit extra since you have slightly different foods listed here. If you ask me questions just once it's easiest for me, because I really do answer all questions asked on here (some other sites have many unanswered questions and I prefer to answer all questions so people can read an answer no matter what thread they're reading) so when you ask twice I will have to do double the work, LOL.

There are no magic foods that make babies of either gender. It is all about sticking withiin the limits of the day - 1500-1800 cals for most people, 40-50 g protein for most people, 30-60 g fat. You can have what you want in the limits. There is NO NEED to drop potato, tomato, banana, eggs, chicken, avocado, etc. Even red meat can be ok occasionally as long as you stick in those limits.

I have a full explanation of why no one needs to skip potassium foods here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

There are two exceptions to the "limits" rule, and one warning.

Exceptions: 1) Cereal is highly fortified with vitamins and highly vitamin fortified foods (cereal, protein bars, meal replacer shakes) likely sway blue. So please skip cereal. 2) Some foods are better than others for sticking in the limits. So while you can have them, they can make it harder on you than it needs to be to keep in the limits. Avocado and meat are both examples of this. Meat is very low cal but high in protein so when you eat it, you'll very quickly go over on protein limit while only having eaten a few hundred cals. So then since grains, dairy, nuts, legumes, soy foods all have protein, what do you eat the rest of the day?? People who focus overly on chicken, for example, often end up on a starvation diet of chicken, gummy worms, and cucumbers, still not getting enough fat and calories because they "spent" all their protein on chicken! Avocado works the same, although it's a great rescue food on a day you're low in fat and potassium, it does have a lot of fat in it so you "spend" fat you may want on things that are more filling. But you CAN eat them, and chicken, and red meat if you want. Most people choose not to, but you can. It's the limits that matter, not the foods.

And the warning: When you are trying to conceive you should eat fish and shellfish only 2x a week in totall for ALL kinds combined due to risks of mercury and agricultural runoff. This is not for swaying, this is for safety, and the advice I give all women TTC.

BTW - the good news is you don't count any protein or fat in any fruit or veg, only calories (except avocado/olives, you count fat and cals in them and beans/legumes you count protein and cals) and for low carb veg like cabbage and raw tomato count nothing in them, they're free and unlimited (count calories in cooked tomato stuff like spaghetti sauces) You can actually have a lot more to eat than you think on the LE Diet.

Now, as for white bread, it's ok for most people. People with PCOS or tendencies that way should use whole grains instead, though. White flour can raise their blood sugar and testosterone and may affect their sway negatively.

Additional questions: Snacks. Yes, you need to avoid eating all day every 15-30 minutes on ANY sway diet. Stick with 3 meals if you can, and if you really can't, then do 4. Even 5 is better than all day munching. But you'll be better off with just 3 meals a day if you can manage it.

Turkey meat - same rules as chicken

PBJ - fine in limits

Rice - fine in limits

Vegetables - low carb veg are free and unlimited. Have as much as you want, no need to count them. Higher carb veg (like potatoes) and fruit, count ONLY cals, not protein or fat. So you can actually have quite a lot of these foods.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much atomic. You made it sound a little more easier than all the other stuff I read on the internet which just sounded overwhelming. What’s the least amount of weeks can I do a sway before trying because 3 months for me seems to long 😫

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 minimum, 8-10 is better, 12+ is best.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizztaurus86 View Post
    Thank you so much atomic. You made it sound a little more easier than all the other stuff I read on the internet which just sounded overwhelming. What’s the least amount of weeks can I do a sway before trying because 3 months for me seems to long ��
    Just remember, it's MY diet, I invented it, and so when you read anything confusing just come straight to me for the real scoop.