Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I out this month? Feeling discouraged.

I've been following the LE diet and supplements for almost 3 months. I tracked my cycles, got my DH on board with one of the supplements telling him it was just for one cycle. I was all prepared for everything and SO excited to start my sway...

After af, I started my OPKs and never got a positive or even close. We BDed anyways (a few times, ended up not quite following the 1 BD rule). Then suddenly today at CD16, I felt really bloated and I started spotting dark brown (more than a few drops, not quite a full flow) and my uterus almost feels like its twitching.

I just feel really discouraged. Like idk what happened after being so regular for several months why this is happening now that we were finally ready to ttc
    Mama to 11/17.
    Hoping & praying for a little in 2020!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you may be ovulating now and I want you to have an attempt.

What supplements are you taking?

Can you tell me more about your diet?

This happens regularly. It's why I don't even recommend tracking in advance, because people's cycles go wackadoo when swaying.

Don't get discouraged, it's ok and may even help your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never even got close to an elevated OPK though? It's been the same ultra low reading since I started testing, with a tiny increase on CD14 then back down (and I was testing twice a day and avoiding liquids for a few hours before testing). If you're familiar with the semi-quantitative tests with the PreMom app, my levels have been a 5, and one test that was 10, then back down. Now they're a 2.5 on CD17.

Supplements I'm taking are calcium (~300, 2-3x per day), magnesium (~200, 1x per day), cranberry(10,000 equivalent), and folic acid. This is my first cycle off Vitex, dropped per sway plan.

For diet, I'm skipping breakfast, strawberry smoothie w/ coconut water and mini bagel at noon (sometimes an egg if I need more protein). Rice cake and apple for "lunch". Dinner is usually a small piece of chicken with either white rice or pasta and either zucchini or broccoli, sauteed in canola oil with salt-free seasoning. Drinking crystal light mostly, with coffee in the AM and a glass of white wine at night. Macros have been averaging at about 55% carbs, 15% protein and 30% fat. I unintentionally lost about 2lbs but have been monitoring closely. Calories are usually around 1800.
    Mama to 11/17.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What time of day are you testing?

It may be that you're coming into ovulation soon, hasn't happened yet and you haven't surged. I agree since you have more information that it is probably not O yet but I'd still have attempt just in case.

I need to know actual grams if at all possible (I can calculate them but I'd rather not LOL). You're probably doing just fine by the sound of things but I want to be sure you're not counting the small amounts of protein and fat in the fruit and vegetables. I'm worried you may be low in fat by the sound of things.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Testing times vary but I aim for around noon and 8pm. I tested again last night and it was up *slighty, so fingers crossed. I think the spotting stopped so I'm going to monitor everything closely and BD asap, just in case.

Grams are typically around:
    Protein: 60-70g / 15% (sometimes a bit higher. I started around 50 as recommended but was losing weight rapidly and felt famished constantly so I bumped it).
    Fat: 65g / 30% (mostly from cooking with canola oil/unsalted butter and milk/yogurt, not doing low-fat anything)
    Carbs: Whatever is left over, probably around 250g / 50-55%

(*disclaimer for anyone else reading this besides atomic, I know this isn't exactly LE, but I have an autoimmune condition and am already underweight so I'm doing the best I can while still keeping my health a big priority - definitely can't get pregnant if I flare-up and already feeling things shift so I'm being extra careful)
    Mama to 11/17.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX and TX too.

Your diet looks good to me (and yes always stay true to what is best for your health above all else). That shouldn't be disruptive to your cycle and I'm hoping it's just a normal-range fluctuation.