Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    whenever people say they're going as low as they can without counting it has ended up biting us. Glad you're tracking now!

14 grams of fat is not gonna cut it. 30 g at the minimum. By eating more fat you will boost up the cals.

ARe you counting the fat and protein in fruits and veg? They are free for protein and fat (and low carb veg are free and unlimited for everything.) Many times when people are getting high on protein it's due to counting the protein and fat in fruit and veg

I prefer that about 97% of people (with the exception of people who are quite petite) are getting more in the neighborhood of 1500-1800. This keeps ovulation going more reliably.
    Thank you! Yes, I've been including the veg in my calculations. I'll take them out from now on and see how I go. I really do appreciate your help.
    Theoretical question (but don't worry, I understand that there is no point in starving myself because I just likely won't get pregnant at all) - Do you think that my current increase in calories from what I was doing for the first couple of weeks of my diet is going to possibly have a negative impact on my sway, given my body might "think" conditions are improving (compared my unintended marked calorie restriction conditions)? Sorry if that makes no sense.
    Thanks again for your time!!

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    excellent! So that will give you a lot more wiggle room.

No because it was only for a couple weeks and you're correcting course now. We all have times where we maybe don't eat as much. It's only when it's sustained over time that your body really gets that signal that times were bad and have now improved.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to pop back after reading your post about going to the restaurant.

Salad dressings and pasta sauces are 1000% allowed on LE Diet. You do not need and in fact sice you've been having so little fat, you MUST not skip fat! Eat the dressing girl!!

There is no benefit to avoiding salt or tomato/potassium foods for a sway. I have a full explantion of that here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it I feel like I'm on a much better, and more sustainable track now!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for pointing everything out to me atomic. I am so confused with this diet that I have no clue on what I can and cannot have. I only took 1 the vitamin d as found that apparently sways boy so stopped before I even started.
    I really am stuck, iv been losing weight because of how little I'm eating as I don't have a clue what can and can't be eaten. I have just stuck to pasta, cheese, yogurts low fat, some low sodium bread. I'm just so stuck now.

Can anyone recommend any diet foods to alter this and help me sway girl???

I want to try for one at the end of September, early October. I'm stopping my pill after this cycle and have ovulation sticks ready and I'm already taking folic acid.

Thanks in advance xXx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by poshlass View Post
    Thanks for pointing everything out to me atomic. I am so confused with this diet that I have no clue on what I can and cannot have. I only took 1 the vitamin d as found that apparently sways boy so stopped before I even started.
    I really am stuck, iv been losing weight because of how little I'm eating as I don't have a clue what can and can't be eaten. I have just stuck to pasta, cheese, yogurts low fat, some low sodium bread. I'm just so stuck now.

Can anyone recommend any diet foods to alter this and help me sway girl???

I want to try for one at the end of September, early October. I'm stopping my pill after this cycle and have ovulation sticks ready and I'm already taking folic acid.

Thanks in advance xXx

Foods in and of themselves don't sway. It is all about the limits for the day. 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, 30-60 g fat.

You DO NOT NEED to only eat pasta, cheese, yogurt, and low sodium bread. I know they say that on other sites but we have almost 10 years proving that you can eat whatever you want in those limits and sway pink. Did I post this for you yet? https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...l-version.html

If you lose too much weight you'll stop ovulating. WE need to be very careful that you don't lose too much weight and stop ovulating! What's your BMI now?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, I'm a size 12 in clothes lol I wouldn't say I'm big but I'm not on the small side either and I bloat very easily. My weight after my last pill check 2 months ago was 10st and I'm 5'3 in height.
    Thanks again.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. In that case just follow the standard LE Diet and see how it goes. You just don't need to eat like that to get a girl! It isn't true and you can make yourself sick, mess up your menstrual cycle, and make it much harder for yourself to stick to the diet.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok atomic thank you, I'm finding it hard to stick too anyway. I have charted everything I have eaten today and it's all on the low section on the Samsung health app. Thanks again

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Good, I don't want you to lose too much weight.

Can you please give me totals for the day? Fat, protein, calories?? I am really worried, that sounds like a borderline starvation diet and not LE Diet which has set amounts of cals, protein, and fat to be sure you continue ovulating and can get and stay pregnant.

A five day cutoff has effectively zero chance of pregnancy. I ccan't recommend doing that especially with Acijel which will kill sperm. I think you should aim at 3 day cutoff at the furthest.

pH stuff hasn't worked for us anyway. I wouldn't get too worked up over the time between application and deed, or homeostasis worries, because pH has not done anything in our results and it's just not worth stressing over.

one attempt has been by far more effective than timing so my advice is to err on the side of keeping one attempt rather than doing timing.
    Hi again atomic,

So sorry about all the questions... My cycle is extremely variable,and tends to be either around 34 or 50 days long.
    We BDd on CD 18, as my most recent cycle would have made this around a 2-3 day cut off... But, of course, now ovulation hasn't happened. If there's no sign of ovulation in another 8 days, I have been considering another attempt 8 days after the first, in hope that all of my husband's sperm etc would be gone and therefore would be similar to a single bd... Too risky in your opinion, and we just wait till next month? I feel like we could struggle to conceive like this perhaps we should just scrap timing all together and just bd at positive opk...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast