Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice for girl sway please

Hi

My husband and I plan to start ttc this month, and I'm getting nervous (and trying not to obsess as I understand that might have a negative effect )
    I was doing a very strict LE diet, but was losing weight far too quickly, so I've had to modify it as I don't have heaps to lose... But I'm still in weight lots mode. I'm now eating
    - a very small serve of plain oats with water for breakfast,
    - steamed frozen veg and 2 rice cakes for lunch
    - pasta or rice with some chicken broth (no salt added) with a small amount of chicken, some frozen veg for dinner.
    I know I should be vegetarian but couldn't cut it...
    - minimal snacking - iceberg lettuce or rice cakes if needed

I've gone to this from a previously high red meat, tomato and potato (and sugar) heavy diet, so the diet, though not perfect, is a massive change for me

We plan to aim for a 5 day cut off, though I understand timing isn't thought to be huge here...
    And use acijel third of an applicator just before or as lubricant (given I'm trying to avoid orgasm or any activity that would increase my own lubrication...). I am unsure of this is the right way to be using this product, bit an worried that if I leave time between application and the deed, my body will rapidly "correct" my pH to maintain homeostasis, undoing any effect it may have had.

Is there anything major I need to change? I am swaying girl after 2 sons, and this is our last child, so it means a lot to me that I don't regret anything in my sway...

Thank you so much for your help!

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

2. Likes Baby286 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is with a single bd... My cycle is irregular, so the cut-off is going to be imperfect I imagine

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good, I don't want you to lose too much weight.

Can you please give me totals for the day? Fat, protein, calories?? I am really worried, that sounds like a borderline starvation diet and not LE Diet which has set amounts of cals, protein, and fat to be sure you continue ovulating and can get and stay pregnant.

A five day cutoff has effectively zero chance of pregnancy. I ccan't recommend doing that especially with Acijel which will kill sperm. I think you should aim at 3 day cutoff at the furthest.

pH stuff hasn't worked for us anyway. I wouldn't get too worked up over the time between application and deed, or homeostasis worries, because pH has not done anything in our results and it's just not worth stressing over.

one attempt has been by far more effective than timing so my advice is to err on the side of keeping one attempt rather than doing timing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reply. Since I saw it this morning I've increased my carb intake straight away, as I think you are right. I haven't had a chance to actually calculate the different components, so had just been going as low as I could manage on everything. I'll find an app and work on figuring out my intake.

I'll post again once I've figured it out.

I will also reduce the cut off we're aiming for to 2-3 days, and will use minimal acijel.

Thank you again for your help! I very much appreciate your input!!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, so according to the app I just used, I think I've improved things by increasing my carb intake (pasta) and eating a bit more protein with dinner. It's still a big reduction from normal for me, so I still feel like it should help...I'll attach screenshots of the breakdown. Let me know of you can't see them
    Thanks again for your help!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took in 1330 calories in the day. I've exceeded the protein goal, though I know you said not important is a reduction from normal which it definitely still is... But I'll try to cut the protein back down and make up for it in carbs.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya Girlies,

I'm really stuck on this girl diet and need some advice on how to sway the odds.
    I'v started eating pasta and cheese and have started taking some calcium tablets with added vitamin d. But I am stuck on what else to eat and I'm starving! Lol.
    I'm going to go any buy some cranberry juice tomorrow to up the acidity but what else do you guys do for meals/snacks?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by poshlass View Post
    Hiya Girlies,

I'm really stuck on this girl diet and need some advice on how to sway the odds.
    I'v started eating pasta and cheese and have started taking some calcium tablets with added vitamin d. But I am stuck on what else to eat and I'm starving! Lol.
    I'm going to go any buy some cranberry juice tomorrow to up the acidity but what else do you guys do for meals/snacks?

Thanks

Hey, I think that the diet recommendation here is a bit different to elsewhere... My understanding is that high calcium isn't considered to be so important, nor is Cranberry/acidification. Instead it's a "low everything " diet, meaning that a drop in your intake of energy, and nutrients might be more helpful. If you go through the pinned posts you'll find one that's called something along the lines of"low everything in a nutshell". Good luck with your journey

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes poshlass liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirldream View Post
    Thank you so much for your reply. Since I saw it this morning I've increased my carb intake straight away, as I think you are right. I haven't had a chance to actually calculate the different components, so had just been going as low as I could manage on everything. I'll find an app and work on figuring out my intake.

I'll post again once I've figured it out.

I will also reduce the cut off we're aiming for to 2-3 days, and will use minimal acijel.

Thank you again for your help! I very much appreciate your input!!

whenever people say they're going as low as they can without counting it has ended up biting us. Glad you're tracking now!

14 grams of fat is not gonna cut it. 30 g at the minimum. By eating more fat you will boost up the cals.

ARe you counting the fat and protein in fruits and veg? They are free for protein and fat (and low carb veg are free and unlimited for everything.) Many times when people are getting high on protein it's due to counting the protein and fat in fruit and veg

I prefer that about 97% of people (with the exception of people who are quite petite) are getting more in the neighborhood of 1500-1800. This keeps ovulation going more reliably.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by poshlass View Post
    Hiya Girlies,

Thanks

We do things a little differently on this site, since we base our swaying info on the newest information rather than things from 50 years ago that were debunked 30 years ago, LOL .

The short version of LE Diet is here https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...l-version.html And the LE Diet FAQ's are here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...tml#post335985 and here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

You MUST NOT take added Vitamin D. I know they say that on some sites but Vit. D raises testosterone and fertility hugely and most of us got opposites taking it and gave it up to get my girl! (2 boys on calcium/magnesium/Vit. D, got my girl without it)

Cranberry juice is USELESS. All you're doing is adding nutrients and nutrients across the boards sway blue. Cranberry juice is super diluted and has very little "good stuff" in it. Cranberry supplements are much, much more concentrated, but even they don't sway blue (and they're dangerous anyway!) Cranberry doesn't work at all and so since even the supps don't work, there's no way the juice does anything.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast