Thread: Back again! :)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back again! :)

Hey everyone, I’m back again after my third ds, our little sway opposite who is now 6 months old! He was the ~last~ baby but, we are back to try one more time lol! This one will be 10000% the last one, I did the Le diet for 11 weeks + cardio and got pregnant that ended in MC at 8 weeks we then had a break but kept roughly on the diet (other than over Christmas) I did stop exercise and put on a bit of weight but then got pregnant again with ds3 when I had only strictly been back on the diet for 4 weeks. We aren’t planning to try again for another 6 ish months but I have reservations this time on hoe to approach this sway because my usual daily diet would probably consist of wake up at 7 and have a coffee with sweeteners, have a chocolate bar at 10 ish, a packet of crisps and maybe an orange/grapes at 12 ish. Another coffee at 3 and probably another chocolate bar and then dinner at 5 followed by snacks at 8 ish which is usually something sweet (not a great diet) but when I was doing the le before I felt like I was eating so much more than usual I found it really hard to hit 1200 a day and would often have to plan the day on fitness pal in advance and then add extra to dinner and lunch even though I was full to get enough for the day and I found it really stressful and probably like a bit control freaky over doing it all. I want to take a much more laid back approach this time but I’m not sure how to go about it, since my ds3 was born we no longer drink milk we have a substitute like soy/almond/coconut we only eat chicken fish and turkey meat wise and I’m about a stone heavier than I was when I last swayed, is there any new sway tactics that are getting good results since I’ve last been here in 2017? As a final question, I have conceived all my sons at around the 8st mark (I’m really short so 8st isn’t super thin for me) and I’m wondering if now being a heavier weight of just over 9st would sway? Or whether the goal should still be to lose weight and potentially go past the weight that i conceived all my boys at, a weight of 7st 5 is still within a healthy bmi for my height Sorry it’s long.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Meg1612; July 16th, 2019 at 06:41 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you find you really can't do the LE Diet, what you can do is reduce your meals to 2 or 3x a day, and go vegetarian. Milk substitutes may sway somewhat pink anyway (I would avoid soy though since there's mixed evidence on that.)

We can't know if being a heavier weight would sway. We've speculated about it but overall we have the most evidence that weight loss is a more reliable way to sway so I have to stick with advising that.

The things that have swayed are: LE Diet longer than 12 weeks plus coffee, fiber, alcohol, and dropping fortified foods and prenatals, cardio exercise 60 min a day, 4-7 days a week, one attempt, and Clomid or Femara if you can get them. For hubby, jogging/biking and
    smoking have been proven to sway, Olive Leaf Extract and soy milk may help. That's it. Most of the other stuff has been disappointing and hasn't seemed to even do anything.

So sorry to hear of your loss.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes laurelw liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic I think I will probably just do veggie x3 meals and just stay away from chocolate and crisps! As far as the weight loss do you think I should aim to loose more than my previous conception weight of 8st? Or is the actual weight not that important just the weight loss that counts? Also.... we’re 6 months from attempt (ish) is it better to steadily lose the Weight over 6+ months or wait until 12 weeks before and try and lose it all quickly? Thankyou x
    Last edited by Meg1612; July 17th, 2019 at 08:04 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I think almond milk is fortified? But I can’t seem to find any that is unfortified everything has added vitamins and calcium so is this still ok? As it’s only in coffee and maybe If I made a cheese sauce x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The 12 weeks or more on diet is what has seemed to matter. It's great to lose some weight and if you can get lower than the prev. conception weight, great, but if not, any weight loss is good too.

I want you to lose what you can, when you can, without trying to time weight loss. Trying to time weight loss has never been shown to help and has backfired on us hugely by adding another layer of control freakish stress to manage. It's not neccesary and just lose it whenever.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg1612 View Post
    Also I think almond milk is fortified? But I can’t seem to find any that is unfortified everything has added vitamins and calcium so is this still ok? As it’s only in coffee and maybe If I made a cheese sauce x
    Many foods have SOME fortification, no getting around that. I'm talking about things like power bars and meal replacer shakes and breakfast cereal where they have lots and lots of added nutrients. The almond milk is fine.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, thanks for replying I didn’t even see this! Ok that’s great thanks, is the exercise suppose to be 12 weeks also? I’m really not a fan of doing it lol so was wondering if there is a minimum recommended time? I’m hoping to do 4 ish days for a shorter amount of time? Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you go to the top of the page there's a clickable that reads "my posts" and if you click it, you'll see right away your started posts and posts you've replied on. It's the easiest way!

4 days a week for 6 weeks is enough. IT's only diet that's 12 weeks and we got good results with exercise for even just 4 days a week

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou for that! 6 weeks sounds Much better to me so I’ll aim for 4 maybe 5! Thankyou! X

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post