Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just TTC ON CLOMID AND FREAKING THE F OUT

So first off 4 eggs matured. So I dropped 4 eggs. I don’t want multiples so I’m freaking out for that reason second of all. It’s recently came to light that 3 people I know who had twins from clomid all had BOYS. Freaking out guys. It’s like all of a sudden I’m seeing boys everywhere from clomid and now I’m feeling that boy feeling. Am I being crazy? I need a reality check. Atomic help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our results show Clomid + pink sway sways pink 75% of the time. In studies, without swaying, Clomid altered the gender ratio towards more girls conceived between 3-5% of the time (this was shown in several studies).

Clomid DOES NOT sway blue. It is not a magic pink bullet, so you can still find people that get boys on it, but remember most of those people who you meet IRL were not swaying pink anyway and in fact were doing things to boost fertility (which may sway blue!)
    Plus, many people who are given Clomid have PCOS and may be more blue friendly to start with.

The vast majority of our twins have been GG or BG, by far. I think we've only had 2 pairs of BB twins on Clomid (there may be another 1 or two but I can't think of any, and those tend to stick in my head!) and one of them was in a woman who had nutrient deficiency and had to eat way higher food intake than the LE Diet.

While it's always a possibility, it's much more likely you will have a girl with Clomid + pink swaying.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ