Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

PCOS and swaying after a failed sway

Hi! It’s been a long time since I posted on here, I had a failed clomid sway in 2017 and had our lovely second boy last year. The idea of a 3rd baby is cropping up and I know if we do it I want to sway and up my game next time. That will likely be next year so I’m now thinking about what to do.
    Are there any updates or changes to swaying with pcos in the last couple of years? What should I be focusing on? I have one round of clomid left but it will be out of date by the time we are trying and I’m not sure I’ll be able to get more as I bought it online last time and also got some from a kind lady on here who was done.

Any advice? Can’t help feeling like we’re just destined for blue, I felt sure that with clomid and met under my belt I’d be bringing a little pink into the world last time!
    2 little cuties

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even under ideal circumstances with Clomid and everything we still get 75% success. It doesn't mean you can't go on to have a girl!

WHat diet were you following the last time? Taking supps? Exercising? What was hubby doing?

Nothing has changed since 2017 BUT I often find that people who swayed in 2017 may have misunderstood things that I can help correct, so please fill me in on what you did the last time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply Atomic! I was doing pcos le but I’m not sure I followed it very well tbh, I'm a very picky eater so found it difficult. I stuck to a long overnight fast, often 16/17 hours. I drank one or 2 coffees a day but I can’t remember how strict I was with that as I don’t normally drink coffee. I was definitely the lightest weight I had been for a few years but I did kind of sit around the same weight for a few months so maybe wasn’t losing.
    I didn’t take supps as I was on metformin so felt that would hopefully be enough. I did walk for one hour a day but not fast or anything.
    My dh didn’t do much tbh but he is a smoker and drinks coffee anyway.
    A 3rd baby will definitely be our last baby so it’s our last chance to get it right.
    2 little cuties

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you had a good sway just that the cards didn't fall your way. I would not change much of anything (although there was no need to fast quite that long especially on Metformin, just for your own comfort)

We can discuss what you did specifically on LE PCOS Diet to be sure you've got it down. Many times people tell me they were doing that diet and then they really weren't at all just from misunderstanding so we can get that sorted when you're ready to.

Timing weight loss has NOT WORKED. Please don't try to do that any differently. You don't need to be actively losing at the time of conception. We started off thinking that might help but it's caused too much stress.

5. Thanks EnglishDame thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did find the diet very difficult tbh, limiting protein as well as limiting carbs due to the pcos when I’m a picky eater I just didn’t know what I could eat.
    The other thing we did was 2 attempts as I was using opks and we had an attempt when I panicked that the opks weren’t working then the next day it was positive so we had another attempt.
    I’m sure like everyone else who has had a ‘failed’ sway I wouldn’t change my boy but my desire for a girl is as strong as ever for our 3rd and last baby.
    I’m wondering if I should up my exercise game for next time and I def need to try harder on the diet because I feel like this is probably where I let myself down.
    2 little cuties

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What protein limits were you following?

Yes exercise has been among our best sway tactics, I def. recommend that!