Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My sway

  1. #1
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    My sway

    I’m adding my sway since we should be having our attempt in a couple of days!
    I’ve been swaying since February, I got pregnant and had a chemical and was off diet for a bit after that, back on then off and then back on consistently for 7 weeks
    I’ve had my fair share of cheats in this time frame also, but I tried loosening up a bit, being that with my MC in 2018 sway was swaymaggedon! Lol so here it is
    PCOS LE
    1200-1600 calories
    2-3 meals a day (rarely 4 a day)
    I eat early dinners some nights so my first meal is sometimes at 9:30am with a 16 hour fast.
    No snacking
    60-70 grams of protein
    60-65 grams of fat
    I have tried to cut out white carbs but I did have them here and there, it wasn’t a huge quantity but I didn’t completely cut them out, and I didn’t count every time I had them as a cheat day.
    Whole grains and wheat bread
    Have a lot of veggies every day
    My protein does come from eggs, chicken, ham (lunch meat)and turkey(lunch meat)
    I try to just stick with 2 pieces of wheat or whole grain bread but there’s day that I have more then that.
    Thin wheat crackers
    Rice cakes
    Dried chic peas and almonds
    I have my fair share of Diet Coke
    Coffee with almond milk and sweet n low
    Fruit smoothies with a bit of honey a few times a week
    Air fried french fries and baked potatoes
    50-60 mins of walking 4-6 days a week
    I know my sway isn’t the best BUT I couldn’t let myself get so control freaky and miserable
    Since February I’ve lost 38lbs, my weight fluctuated in this time frame, since I did gain after my chemical.
    Before my chemical I was taking fiber and myo but stopped them after my chemical (not for any reason other then forgetting to start them up again)
    I think that’s about it but I’ll update if I forgot anything!
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; August 14th, 2019 at 06:24 PM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

  2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  3. #2
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    94,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  4. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
  5. #3
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    Thank you atomic! I feel like my sway was pretty decent, it was so different then when I got my son, still not perfect though and I definitely had a fair share of days where I ate HE! Do cheats right after an attempt or right before conception have a higher effect on a sway then any other time? If that makes any sense
    Also, I don’t know if me reading others post (who are just regular Le sways) is stressing me out thinking my sway was really bad complete to others, or if it’s just because I’m on the alternate diet and in turn it looks semi like a blue sway (being that I have more meat then regular LE sways)
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; August 16th, 2019 at 08:17 PM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

  6. #4
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    good luck and pink dust for your attempt

    i wouldnt compare your sway to anyone's, you do what you can do dont compare to those who are doing the standard diet as its a totally different diet. Ive done both diets and get where your coming from, but you need to do the diet that will give you the best chance at success.
    now 6blue3pink after 3 GD sways xx

  7. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  8. #5
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    94,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    We don't have any way to know that but I seriously doubt it. The reason is because we have had people who dieted only 2-4 weeks, very strictly, and they got poor results even though they were very strict. People who had dieted 12+ weeks had good results even though they practically all relaxed over time. So it is highly, highly unlikely to me that anything people do for a single day makes any difference at all even around O.

    We actually get BETTER results with the PCOS Diet so please put that out of your head. It can't be swaying bluer than the standard LE!

    Please do not go off what others have done. There are a fair number of people who have (over my very strenuous objections) not eaten enough, so many times what you;re comparing to are people who had done the entire diet wrong.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  9. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
  10. #6
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    We don't have any way to know that but I seriously doubt it. The reason is because we have had people who dieted only 2-4 weeks, very strictly, and they got poor results even though they were very strict. People who had dieted 12+ weeks had good results even though they practically all relaxed over time. So it is highly, highly unlikely to me that anything people do for a single day makes any difference at all even around O.

    We actually get BETTER results with the PCOS Diet so please put that out of your head. It can't be swaying bluer than the standard LE!

    Please do not go off what others have done. There are a fair number of people who have (over my very strenuous objections) not eaten enough, so many times what you;re comparing to are people who had done the entire diet wrong.

    That’s understandable, I had two cheat days right after our attempt and got super nervous, but being that I swayed for 22 weeks, I’m hoping it doesn’t make much of a difference!

    I definitely started out really strict and only eating around 1000-1200 calories a day, now that I’m eating 1500-1600 calories I feel like I’m eating too much and in turn messing up my sway for the last few months. I don’t know why it felt right when I wasn’t eating enough. I keep seeing what people are eating and think I have to be doing it wrong, lol I don’t feel deprived anymore and that makes me worried lol after my chemical I felt like I had to up the calories, and up a bit in protein and fat by like 10-15 grams, I’m hoping I didn’t completely deplete my chances by doing that.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

  11. #7
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    good luck and pink dust for your attempt

    i wouldnt compare your sway to anyone's, you do what you can do dont compare to those who are doing the standard diet as its a totally different diet. Ive done both diets and get where your coming from, but you need to do the diet that will give you the best chance at success.

    Thank you for your reply! I’m hoping what I’ve been doing is what is best in my circumstances!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

  12. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
  13. #8
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    94,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforagirl67 View Post
    That’s understandable, I had two cheat days right after our attempt and got super nervous, but being that I swayed for 22 weeks, I’m hoping it doesn’t make much of a difference!

    I definitely started out really strict and only eating around 1000-1200 calories a day, now that I’m eating 1500-1600 calories I feel like I’m eating too much and in turn messing up my sway for the last few months. I don’t know why it felt right when I wasn’t eating enough. I keep seeing what people are eating and think I have to be doing it wrong, lol I don’t feel deprived anymore and that makes me worried lol after my chemical I felt like I had to up the calories, and up a bit in protein and fat by like 10-15 grams, I’m hoping I didn’t completely deplete my chances by doing that.
    The reason why it felt right is that deep down inside, we often feel like we can "earn" a daughter if we're miserable enough. But that is not the way swaying works and time after time, the people who are constantly miserable, doing 100 things to sway, thinking of their diet and every morsel of food they eat constantly, get opposites. Being laid back and relaxed is a critical element to success and sitting around starving means you cannot be laid back and relaxed because you're always going to be thinking about food and having to remind yourself of your sway to stick with it.

    The people who are starving themselves are doing it wrong (and in fact may be setting themselves up for an opposite either from the reason I mentioned above, or by eating so little they stop ovulating and have to really relax on diet to get their cycle going) A sustainable, easy to stick with sway diet is key to success.

    I promise! This is my diet, I invented it (many times people think I'm misreporting someone else's diet, nope, this is my diet from day one) you are doing the diet right.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  14. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
  15. #9
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The reason why it felt right is that deep down inside, we often feel like we can "earn" a daughter if we're miserable enough. But that is not the way swaying works and time after time, the people who are constantly miserable, doing 100 things to sway, thinking of their diet and every morsel of food they eat constantly, get opposites. Being laid back and relaxed is a critical element to success and sitting around starving means you cannot be laid back and relaxed because you're always going to be thinking about food and having to remind yourself of your sway to stick with it.

    The people who are starving themselves are doing it wrong (and in fact may be setting themselves up for an opposite either from the reason I mentioned above, or by eating so little they stop ovulating and have to really relax on diet to get their cycle going) A sustainable, easy to stick with sway diet is key to success.

    I promise! This is my diet, I invented it (many times people think I'm misreporting someone else's diet, nope, this is my diet from day one) you are doing the diet right.
    Sorry I’ve been mia for a while, it’s been a busy few weeks!!
    I definitely get it and definitely feel like I’ve gotten to the point of being relaxed (most of the time that is) I just couldn’t continue to worry all the time! It was driving me nuts lol

    Thank you for your input atomic, I appreciate it, it always helps a ton!!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

  16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •