Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feeling sad that swaying will not work for me

I have been feeling a little low the last couple of days and I have started two feel sceptical about whether swaying will work for me.
    I have purchased a plan which was recently finished for me but based on the advice atomic has kindly given me in the interim and the from reading what I have in the forums I have been the following the principles of the LE diet for the last two and half weeks. This has involved big changes for me including drinking a lot more coffee and eating a lot less meat, but I have embraced these changes and I have been doing well.
    Hubby is also on board and has agreed to start drinking soymilk daily.
    I have been wearing my ava bracelet and because I have no idea when I ovulate, and I guess to validate the ava I have got myself some ovulation sticks as well - planning on starting from tomorrow as it looks like my period has finished today. Should I do this just once a day in the morning?
    So, what’s wrong well in between moments of excitement I have this horrible feeling that I can’t shift that it is just not going to happen for me, for us. I feel I tried before and it didn’t work – it was nothing as detailed as what I am doing now so I know it’s not fair to really compare but I can’t help it. My husband is desperate to give me a daughter and there have been a couple of nights where I have cried in bed because of this sadness I feel. I’ve mentioned adoption but we’ve not seriously discussed it. My husband wants another baby with me whatever the outcome. I want this to but for me and I know you should never say never but I do feel this would be our last baby whether it was our own or not. The simple fact is that we are not in the position to have a bigger family.
    Talking with two of my mother’s friends that had two boys like me they have said their biggest regret is that they didn’t have a third baby. They both would have loved a daughter, but they wished they had a third whether it was a girl or boy. I am very maternal. I have always wanted to have children. I always dreamed that I would have three children. I never thought it would not have come naturally for me to have a daughter. I have been surrounded by women my whole life. I have sisters, my mother has sisters and so does my grandma. I went to an all-girls school and I work in a very female orientated environment. Can I have three sons and be happy and not feel I have lost out?
    I wonder why I can’t just be happy with what I have. I have been blessed in this life with two beautiful children who I adore, a wonderful husband and we are living a comfortable life. Why do I need more, why do I need to rock the boat? I wish I didn’t feel this way, but I want a daughter so much that I feel teary just writing this. I guess I just can’t imagine not being pregnant one more time, giving birth again or nurturing one more baby.
    I really want to try and relax about it all and come to peace with my decision to try again knowing that we cannot determine the outcome, but we can try and sway it.
    For me I feel I can only really relax once I have decided when I want to start trying. I have been wondering if I should try in 6 weeks’ time – which is earlier than planned or whether I should hold out till December.
    I know it takes times to work out when your body is ovulating, but I guess I am also confused about why this is so necessary to know if the timing method has been debunked?
    As I am on path anyway, I feel like having an attempt after my next period in September.
    We will be away from home for about 10 days mid-October and during this time it will be more difficult for me to follow LE diet.
    Alternatively, I can start again on our return home and have an attempt 6 weeks later in December?
    Any kind words of wisdom will be much appreciated.

Love holly xxxxx

2. Likes Babygirlplz2020 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh this one is working now, good! Thanks to whoever fixed it.

Re ovulation strips, test with them after lunch not in the morning as after lunch is the time you'll have the most hormone in your urine.

The fact is even under ideal circumstances we do still get opposites with swaying. It's not a guarantee so you have to go in with your eyes open and knowing you can still get a boy. It sounds to me like you want a third child regardless of gender. Do you feel you'll be ok after an adjustment period if you have a 3rd boy?

Many of us find that once we are done having children, the GD feeling lifts (even when people don't get their desired gender.) There's something about the possibility that makes it cut deeper, and once it's off the table, we come to terms with it. Not that you wouldn't always have that longing but just that it is totally possible and indeed, very very very likely that you will in the end come to terms with being a mom of all boys if it comes to that. But we will do what we can to get you a girl!

Especially given your strong gender desire I strongly urge for you to hold out the full 12 weeks. We've had much better results with 12 weeks as opposed to 6.

The reason we need to know around about the time you ovulate is because you can only get pregnant for 2-3 days, possibly 4/5 but that's a long shot, out of the month, and since we're having only one attempt (since one attempt sways strongly pink.) Even though we aren't tracking our cycle for swaying, we need to know when to have the one attempt, otherwise we'd be guessing at it and could easily end up having an attempt too soon or too late, and miss the entire month as the egg would have no chance of fertilization.

There's no harm in being off the diet (or just doing your best while away) for a few days in the middle of the 12 weeks. Much better than trying after only 6 weeks, IMO.

Thanks again for your patience and sorry for the glitch!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ