Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back to boy diet during pregnancy

This might be a silly question, but here goes. I was wondering, if we are changing our bodies by eating the girl diet, working out, coffee, etc. in order to make our body’s environment more acidic or what not to hopefully conceive a girl, would switching back to the boy diet once you get a BFP cause you to miscarry due to a change in your body’s environment, that maybe a girl can’t survive?

Since I got a BFP, I have been eating a bit diet to keep a healthy pregnancy, eating all kinds of boy foods and I sipped working out at least for now, as I’m in FL as it’s sooooo hot right now, and im 100 pounds and need to gain some weight. Would this allow a girl baby to thrive or not survive, as it creates a more boy friendly environment.

I know this may sound really dumb, thanks for listening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have two sweet little boys, desperately praying for pink this time!

2005 2009 Praying for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pH is debunked and your body keeps pH at a steady state throughout, particularly in the confines of your uterus. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ph-pickle.html

The fact is, if it was that easy to lose a pregnancy by virtue of eating a very slightly different diet, the entire human race would have died out long ago. People in countries where we tend to have very nutritious diets would be having no girls. People in countries (and historically, all countries fell into this group) where there were famines, etc would be having no boys. But gender ratio is close to 50-50 wherever you go and that indicates to me that our diets when pregnant, provided they are reasonable rather than starving oneself, does not preferentially weed out babies on the basis of maternal diet.

There is some evidence that indicates ~possibly~ that glucose levels in the fluids in the FAllopian tubes and uterus might help XX or XY to develop faster and possibly implant better. But if true, once BFP occurs the baby will make its own yolk sac and won't be getting nutrients from the fluids in the uterus anyway and so diet would not affect it at that point. additionally, virtually all women (pregnant with boys or girls) experience a huge surge in hunger and cravings that week so it is pretty unlikely that what you eat has any bearing on the outcome anyway. I primarily have people stick to diet till BFP because going off diet 2 weeks a month is a recipe for a failed sway. The "glucose theory" is more of a just in case thing.

So no, I do not think and in fact DO NOT WANT you guys sticking to diet after BFP.. Please eat a normal healthy pregnancy diet immediately upon getting BFP.
    Congrats on BFP!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Maureenhdez thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your response. This helped to put me at ease and gave me the green light to enjoy those foods. Unfortunately, I had a chemical pregnancy and lost the baby so I am about to start back in the girl diet. I just hope I didn’t put myself into boy territory since going on more of a boy diet during the pregnancy.

2005 2009 Praying for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not this early on, you have time to get back on track. So sorry for your loss.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Maureenhdez liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I have started back on the diet. Hoping I get a sticky baby soon

2005 2009 Praying for

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post