Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

For those on the le diet for ttc girl can you tell me what eat your eating habits like

Gone
    Last edited by Mizztaurus86; December 17th, 2019 at 01:26 PM.

2. Likes paul121george liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to clarify since this is something a lot of people don't understand, it's not breakfast foods that are to be avoided. Some people think that since we skip breakfast you can never eat any breakfasty stuff at other times of day and that is not the case.

For my first meal I generally had lunch so I would eat a cheese/peanut butter sandwich or a baked potato or a bean burrito or a hummus wrap or a bagel. But you could have breakfast foods.

For dinner I had whatever my family had and then didn't eat the meat.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So Atomic your saying avoiding meat is best? What about sea food? Since I cannot live with not having either or which do you think is better to hold of on seafood altogether like shrimp, lobster, crab, snapper fish or meat/turkey. I don’t eat red meat so didn’t list that. So what I’m trying to say if you could choose between seafood or meat on the LE diet which would you prefer?

Also what about things like Diet Coke do they sway pink? I know you mentioned before on another post coffee is safe, so I will start drinking coffee more often once a day.
    Last edited by Mizztaurus86; August 22nd, 2019 at 01:26 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ?? No, I didn't say that. This question isn't about meat, it's about breakfast?

I want you to stay in the limits of the day. Some people have a bit of meat, others don't. The trouble with meat is that it is very high protein very low cal. So when people put a lot of focus on meat, they will end up quickly going over on protein, and since many other foods have protein in them, they have nothing to eat for the rest of the day and they've only eaten a few hundred calories. This often devolves into a semi-starvation diet where people are eating chicken, cucumbers, and gummy worms for months at a time and that is not allowed. LE Diet is meant to be a healthy pre-pregnancy diet, and while meat can be a part of that, if you put too much emphasis on meat it will make it harder than it has to be.

I believe you've asked this in a different thread re the meat/seafood so I'll answer the rest of this there. I promise I will answer all questions so if you've already asked in one thread, asking in another just makes more work for me (I hate having unanswered threads so I often will answer the same question more than once rather thhan just leaving them)

Some believe Diet Coke sways pink. I doubt it does, but you can have reasonable amounts (2-3 12/16 oz servings a day) for your sway. There is no benefit and in fact possible harm both to health and potentially to sway by going overboard with artificial sweeteners so I'd keep it at safe and sane levels. Yes we do believe coffee sways pink. 1-3 servings a day

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks for clearing that up. I will probably just have a small portion of meat maybe twice a week. But I’m starting to understand not eating meat allows me to eat more of other foods since they’ll have less protein then meat and fish.
    Last edited by Mizztaurus86; August 22nd, 2019 at 03:39 PM.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we can continue on this thread instead of going back and forth. Sorry about that.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizztaurus86 View Post
    Ok thanks for clearing that up. I will probably just have a small portion of meat maybe twice a week. But I’m starting to understand not eating meat allows me to eat more of other foods since they’ll have less protein then meat and fish.
    exactly! That's the issue with the meat.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok got it. Also would you recommend any vitamin or anything that can help my girl sway besides dieting alone. Like what where some things you did beside diet alone that might have helped?

Also I’m going to start skipping breakfast, so what time would I eat my first meal and what time should I stop eating before going to bed?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Mizztaurus86; August 24th, 2019 at 09:01 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend any supplements other than folic acid or folate, and fiber for most people.

You are aiming at 12-16 hours fast overnight. Your schedule should be what works for you personally as long as it's 12-16 hours.